Day 8: 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 19, 2010 on FOX

• lets try this again......

5.5
    my review I just typed didn't show ....so here goes again....At least we have Jack being the old Jack! And having Logan back is good too. He plays such an excellent "bad" guy. Now for the WORSE part.....Once again we see the Presidents sickening ego in play. She IGNORES Jacks' warnings about the the Russians being involved. Which Palmer would NEVER have done! This President, is like the one we have today.....not interested in the "GREATER GOOD" just interested in her or his career and WORLD leadership. She's not in a tough position becaues she knows she's simply going to do what she can to further HER career, whether it's walking over dead American bodies etc. This peace conference won't mean a thing on 24 or in real life. Sorry, I got side tracked with real politics. In any event it makes me sick the way 24 has has gone.
    I can't see anything really happening in the few remaining episodes. So disappointed in Sutherland for allowing the show to go down this pathetic road. But that's liberal Hollywood for you....sigh...it should have simply ended when TWO seasons ago. I'll keep watching and hoping JUSTICE will finally pervail!!!