Day 8: 9:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 01, 2010 on FOX

• Usually I have no problem staying up late but here it's 10pm and I'm already getting tired.

To me this "day" is disappointing - at least until now.

Usually at this point Jack Bauer should have at least tortured 3 terrorists and disabled 1+ WMDs but all we got to see are whiny female characters, a plot-wise-unnecessary distracting ex-boyfriend, a couple that's supposedly engaged (seriously? after 1/4 of the season we got maybe 2 scenes with them in the same room), the most stupid head of CTU yet, a president locked in her chambers and another president with PTSD resulting in a persecution complex.

The ep got better by the end, when Renée pulled herself together even though she had basically been raped (what I liked about her last season was that she had been portrayed as a strong character), and Jack managed to turn around the hit and had Cole standing by as sniper (who took out the Russians).
    But what I really liked was the fact that the "bad guys" showed emotions (tho whole trying-to-save-a-brother-thing) and Arlo Glass spying on Dana/Jenny after Chloe covered for her. (After the 10 hints in the previous episodes she must be suspecting something herself.)