Day 8: 9:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 2010 on FOX

• Jack and Renee continue their uncover operations against the Russians.

The last two episodes have been nice character development episodes. I have no problems with this at all because I do want consistency and actual realistic characters on the show. These are great episodes that show that 24 isn't just about action and explosions, but it's about the psychological, and emotional turbulations of the characters.

So with that said glad that they are focusing on Renee and remaining consistency with the harrowing ordeals that the character is going through. She's now at a dark place that everyone goes through at one point in their life add to that the stress and severity of the job and well it be silly to just expect the character to be fine. So I don't mind these episodes really establishing what the character is going through. Same thing with Dana Walsh storyline it's going somewhere. Yeah it's been done before but a lot of things on the show have been done before and guess what? It doesn't matter when it's done right.

Renee is where Jack was a couple of years ago. Every season we see somebody at CTU with issues and baggage. I give the writers credit for adding characters that aren't picture perfect characters that would be boring television.

So a nice character development episode with a lot nice scenes with an ending that we expected but nonetheless was fun to watch.