24 Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

24 movie could film in December

24_season_5

[1]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 3

Hey guys,

I have some brilliant news, Kiefer Sutherland has revealed that he hopes to start filming 24 movie by the end of this year, you can find out more news on this by going to digitalspy.

Just thought i let you know, Lets hope Chloe and Tony returns!

Edited on 01/21/2011 1:56pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hapat

[2]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 14
    As much as I know the movie won't be as good as the show, I still hope they get it done but who knows when we'll get to see it. As Die Hard 5 is being filmed end of this year too, meaning Fox will probably put one out mid to late 2012 and the other early to mid 2013.

agent_0042

[3]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 66
    Full speed ahead. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kiefer and the gang on the big screen. I wonder if it's going to be in 3D.

SeerMagicX

[4]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 16
    this isnt happening. someone at fox said kiefer is just being optimistic. right now they dont have anything done.

JuApp

[5]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 1

Fox did say the project is still in development, meaning the movie is not dead! Also I read on a site, that the 24 movie is a priority for both the studio and the producers and that the studio is working actively on the project with producers Imagine Entertainment! Also Kiefer Sutherland has been meeting with a new high profile writer about revising the 24 movie script, who the studio may hire to make the revisions. So I think the movie could start filming this year, if not this year sometime next year. Howard Gordon even said he expects the movie to get approved sometime in the next 12-18 months. So both Kiefer and Howard are optimistic about the movie.

brain05

[6]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 15
    I hope they take their time to make sure it's good. I don't want it done fast if it's going to suck because they didn't take their time crafting a good story. I don't mind waiting a little longer if that's what it takes to get something good. It would really be a shame if they rushed something into development that ended up being ripped apart by the critics.