24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Aaron Pierce Returns

mdr227

[1]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    The best part of the whole season so far to me was the return of Aaron Pierce last night to pick up Taylor's daughter. Last season's appearance for him was kind of lame with Martha Logan, but seeing Pierce back in his setting as a protective agent was great. I always thought he should get more air time. Bill is building up his posse big time. We saw Morris back and he and the little one might get involved too. I am sure they'll pull one eyed Doyle and also Nadia back into the mix.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hapat

[2]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 14
    Doyle isn't coming back, thank God, Nadia isn't either. Morris will be back due to Mary Lynn actually having to go have her baby in real life, stupid whiny friggin Morris, hate his guts and hope he dies. Yeah alos love Aaron coming back, just hope he gets to do something besides stand around.

brain05

[3]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 15
    Aaron is awesome. I'm so glad he's back.

I like Morris. I always thought he was kind of funny. I never thought he was annoying. I think it was just bad writing last season, not that he is a bad character.

tjoceasde

[4]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 18

I just hope that next week's episode answers two questions.

1. Why is Aaron now living in DC, and is Martha still with him.

2. What happend to Charles Logan? If you recall, he was stabbed and flatlined at (I believe) 6:59:57 and we never found out if he lived or not.

ArtCorvelay

[5]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 8

I love the way they revealed it was him (showing us his badge first), really awesome stuff. The 24 directors are brilliant at reveals like that. I have a strange feeling he won't last the day. I'm not basing that on any rumors but someone big always dies in the course of the season and he seems to be the obvious choice. They can't lose Chloe or Almeida b/c the fans would not accept it. I could easily see them knocking off Bill or Aaron though. Hopefully they'll get some more screen time first. Neither character has done much yet.

I also agree that we NEED to know what the status of his relationship with Martha is. They have ignored Bill's marriage to Karen so they better not ignore Martha too. Should she come back though? I don't see that working without it feeling forced.

hapat

[6]Feb 18, 2009
    Their ignroing it. Glenn Morshower said himself that fans will have to deduce that for themselves, but if they look closely he doesn't have a wedding ring on. Meaning their probably broken up.

Still could drop a line why. Like say she went nuts after almost killing Logan, or after killing Logan. That way we'd know whether Logan was dead or alive.

DanielVDell

[7]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 11
    tjoceasde wrote:

2. What happend to Charles Logan? If you recall, he was stabbed and flatlined at (I believe) 6:59:57 and we never found out if he lived or not.

Renee mentioned to Jack that Logan was still living under house arrest early in the season. I think it was the first episode.

SVU_number_1fan

[8]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 17
    brain05 wrote:
    Aaron is awesome. I'm so glad he's back.

I like Morris. I always thought he was kind of funny. I never thought he was annoying. I think it was just bad writing last season, not that he is a bad character.
    i no me2 i had to do a double take and b like omg is that aaron!!! yesss!!!

jrosace92

[9]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    yea i totally think its the best thing so far this season that Aaron is back, he's one of my favorite characters throughout the whole show. and i agree with whoever said he shouldnt just stand around and do nothing, he should be like he was in season 5 when Martha Logan's limo got ambushed.

ArtCorvelay

[10]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 8
    Is he still around or did he just drop off Olivia and go home? Maybe this was just another one episode cameo so that they could continue the tradition of having him in every season.

hapat

[11]Feb 26, 2009
    The Fox exec that confirmed he was in this season said it was a multi episode arc, so should be more.

WalFaY

[12]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 4

Aside from Jack Bauer the only character to have appeared in each of the first seven seasons of 24.

I'm waiting for him in season 8. I just watched episode 17 and where the hell is he?? Come back Aaron, Jack needs your help!! xx