24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Episode 17 preview (Possibly spoilers - probably wrong)

jrosace92

[21]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 7
    sluggerss wrote:
    My wife made a good point over the weekend, and I am starting to think that nothing will happen to Taylor (at least in this episode). Everytime a sitting President was replaced mid-season (Palmer briefly in Season 2, Keeler, and Wayne Palmer) we had a good introduction to that President's VP. They have done no introduction to Taylor's VP.

They did introduce the VP on Day 7 when Larry Moss disobeyed him and went in to the white house.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sluggerss

[22]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 4
    jrosace92 wrote:
    sluggerss wrote:
    My wife made a good point over the weekend, and I am starting to think that nothing will happen to Taylor (at least in this episode). Everytime a sitting President was replaced mid-season (Palmer briefly in Season 2, Keeler, and Wayne Palmer) we had a good introduction to that President's VP. They have done no introduction to Taylor's VP.

They did introduce the VP on Day 7 when Larry Moss disobeyed him and went in to the white house.

Yeah, thats true, but that was very brief, if I remember correctly. I think if they were going to have Taylor go down, they would bring back her VP this season...

the guessing ends in a few hours!

phonzee101

[23]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 13

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

wow just wow they actually killed off renee, jack just can't catch a break when it comes to women can't he. Any who I wonder what happens from here on in with 7 hours left. Chloe seems like a good leader to me she know what she's doing. I gotta say this 24 is one bad a*s show for killing off two major characters two episodes in a row. Who knows what the writers have in store for us.

rockworm5039

[24]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 9
    phonzee101 wrote:

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

wow just wow they actually killed off renee, jack just can't catch a break when it comes to women can't he. Any who I wonder what happens from here on in with 7 hours left. Chloe seems like a good leader to me she know what she's doing. I gotta say this 24 is one bad a*s show for killing off two major characters two episodes in a row. Who knows what the writers have in store for us.

Yup 24 is my favorite show and its because no ones safe that I love it so much.

phonzee101

[25]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 13

rockworm5039 wrote:
    phonzee101 wrote:

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

Yup 24 is my favorite show and its because no ones safe that I love it so much.
    Its my favourite show too after watching seasons 1-redemption online and S7 On itunes.

Edited on 04/14/2010 12:28pm

drig44

[26]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 4
    24 is up there on my favorites, it's pretty much tied with LOST. and behind Six Feet Under (if you count no longer airing) and Dexter.