24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Kiefer Sutherland hints at 24 movie (Latest news)

Jack_bauer24

[1]Jan 23, 2012
    • level: 1

Kiefer Sutherland has just announced that the 24 movie will Pick up Six months later after the series 8 finale.

This is brilliant news, Can't wait for this. I really hope chloe, tony, Kim or even Audrey will return for this but i doubt Audrey will return as the actress Kim Raver is busy filming Grey's Anatomy but we will just have to wait and see.

Here is the source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/s9/24/news/a361612/24-movie-is-a-continuation-says-kiefer-sutherland.html

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mrjimmyjames

[2]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 7

I really hope that they will try to make a trilogy of movies. They should abandon the 24 hour, real time aspect of the show and CTU; it would just bea Jack Bauer movie, much likea James Bond or Jason Bourne movie, and as a result would follow him from place to place. I think that would be the best idea for the movie. There is more room for exploration of new things that way as I think the traditional aspects of the series were simply worn out by season 8 and a film like this would allow it to stay fresh.

Nickylucas

[3]Mar 11, 2012
    • level: 23

It is going to be a 2-3 hour representation of a 24 hour day. So travel is possible.

mrjimmyjames

[4]May 12, 2013
    • level: 7

Nickylucas wrote:

It is going to be a 2-3 hour representation of a 24 hour day.

That would be terrible. This is a point to drop the real time aspect and let the story dictate what happens and who appears. It's going to have to take a lot longer than 2-3 hours in time for the movie to develop correctly.