24 Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Plot for the rest of the season *possible spoilers*

JigglyJims

[1]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 2

Hey Guys,

Here are my ideas on what they could do with the rest of the season, and then the movie.

There are lots of talks about the movie being set overseas, so as to take up a large amount of the 24 hours of the movie, and i reckon it will be set in Moscow, given the end of this season so far.

I think that some of the people in the Russian Government would have been involved in the nerve gas incident with Charles Logan back in Season 5, and that is the leverage that he has against them, the emmissary to the peace process, and maybe even the Russian President.

I guess the next question will be, who was Dana working for? Was she working for the Russians, the IRK or whatever?????

I am so excited about the rest of this season, even if it is going to be the last, and I hope that Tony gets into ita bit.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

collabo

[2]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 5

yap the rest of the season is gonna be awesome. Jack is gonna be at his best for justice, peace and to uncover this whole conspiracy. My idea for where jack will end up is that it's gonna end with jack faking his death to run to l.a and be with kim.

Saiyans91

[3]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 8

collabo wrote:

yap the rest of the season is gonna be awesome. Jack is gonna be at his best for justice, peace and to uncover this whole conspiracy. My idea for where jack will end up is that it's gonna end with jack faking his death to run to l.a and be with kim.

Naa faking his death would be too cliched besides they already did it once, I really hope they come up with something else!

paulk2010

[4]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 3

Well hereshow I would like to see things go for the rest of the season and the movie.......

- Jack goes right back to his season 2 dark self when he tries to convince everyone around him and us the viewers thats hes OK after renees death, then keeps doing crazy things but tries to justify them with reason and urgency (eg season 2 cut head off interrogation .... hopes he does something similar to dana and renees sniper). I am convinced he will catch the sniper, get info out of him that he needs, have the opportunity to turn him over to the authorities but kill him anyway.

- Logan will try and find a way to escape his life under surveillance to some other country where he can be a free man again.

- The Russians end up being linked to the same bad guys from season 7 that Tony wanted to kill, they are working together. They will need info from Tony and release him like Nina in season 2. Jack will offer to watch Tony for obvious reasons, but will free Tony and go rogue with him as they both have a similar motive and the same enemies - vengeance for a loved one.

- Not sure about the movie but the season will end with jack going roguedoing some things he shouldnt, basically dissapearing off the face of the planet such that nobody can find him, then turningup at Kims place to say goodbye.

rockworm5039

[5]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 9
    I'd rather have no tony than have him suddenly be the only one who can help jack because he has info on the Wilson group...
    It would totally make everything he does in season 7 pointless to have him go oh sure I'm good now.

jrosace92

[6]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 7
    I think we are going to see A LOT of tears out of Jack in these final hours haha