24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

The final countdown begins

collabo

[1]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 4

I gotta say the final 6 hours are gonna be the best in 24 history who disagrees:

The writers have put the viewers in a dark place after renee's death. Jack is gonna fight this conspiracy that will reveal all about what has happened since jack joined c.t.u. Everthing has to be connected straight from nina myers to the nerve gas to starkwood. Dana definately is working for some really bacd guys i think it's the mafia likened minds that controlled Jonas Hodges in day 7 that's why she told samir not to detonate the bomb and that her instructions were to help him. My take on Jack's ending hours would be that he's gonna end up in the most definitive place he has ever been in and that's not him dieing but a more twisted end that will \ct like a cliffrhanger for something else.

I wonder wat's everyone';s take on this...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rockworm5039

[2]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 9
    We have 7 hours actually.
    I don't know if their gonna tie in other seasons but my guess is that Logan's plan will be something even worse than season 5.

Saiyans91

[3]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 8

rockworm5039 wrote:
    We have 7 hours actually. I don't know if their gonna tie in other seasons but my guess is that Logan's plan will be something even worse than season 5.

What can be worse than selling nerve gas to terrorists and killing an ex president?

rockworm5039

[4]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 9
    Saiyans91 wrote:

rockworm5039 wrote:
    We have 7 hours actually. I don't know if their gonna tie in other seasons but my guess is that Logan's plan will be something even worse than season 5.

What can be worse than selling nerve gas to terrorists and killing an ex president?

Being behind everything thats happened this day as well as helped Jonas Hodges last season behind the scenes. Gave the order to have Renee and Jack killed...
    There may be fans who think Logan might have turned a new leaf and I agree. He's even more ruthless and evil than before.
    Just a theory but I can't shake that Logan had played a bigger role than we think.

Genetic_Code

[5]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 14
    I think the fans that expect everything from the series to be tied together are going to be surprised and perhaps disappointed.

warthogjump

[6]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 8
    Saiyans91 wrote:

rockworm5039 wrote:

He might kill President Taylor, lololol