24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

The little things..

The_Head

[1]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 6
    You know the saying, "it's the little things that matter", Well, I just found one out in the brilliant show 24. Y'know how they play the most important scenes at the beginning of each episode. Have you noticed how they use different camera angles for most of the scenes? Like for example, we see a shot of Jack apprehending a suspect from behind (wee only see Jack's back). However, in the next show, we see the same scene only this time Jack has his FACE to the camera. You're watching the same scene from a different view! How cool is that?!

It may not be much for some, but to me, a hardcore 24 fan, it was very rewarding, cos I'm always interested in 24's camera work and how they decide on where to place their shots.

Share your thoughts, be it that you think I'm crazy for being excited about this, or that you might wanna share onother 'little thing' in the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

torque4015

[2]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 18
    One thing that I really like is the last few seconds of every episode sounds like a heartbeat.

Optic14

[3]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 3
    Maybe not so small things but the soundtrack is awesome, as well as the attention to detail for the weapons and tactics towards the tactical units.