24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Which villain would you like to see 24 bring back.

avalancherule

[1]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 3

The villain that i would most like to be seen brought back is Mitch Anderson, the terrorist that shot down Air Force One in season four i think. They really did not talk about his involvement with the terrorist much, or about his past history, and how he became a terrorist.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Psychotron7x2

[2]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 8
    Nina Myers with an eyepatch.

ebbydmp

[3]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 13
    The Salazars

generalbrent

[4]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 15

The Salazars??? Are you serious??????

I'd like to see Sherry Palmer back, then perhaps Nina, then maybe even Dina Araz. Perhaps Cheng, but only so Jack could kill him.

brain05

[5]Mar 6, 2008
    Mitch Anderson or Mandy. Most of the villains can't come back simply because they were all killed.

hapat

[6]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 14

Yeah Mitch Anderson would be a good one to be brought back, as well as Mandy and Carl since their all still alive.

Sherry would have been good to be brought back in season 6 and been behind the whole Wayne assasination thing. But that was wasted and never answered, so hopefully she stays dead.

Marwan, Max, Kingsley, Andre and Alexis Drazin, Saunders, Amador, Henderson, Gredenko, Sayid Ali, Gaines, Nina, Fayid, The Salazars, Graham, Navi Araz and most others are dead and since it's not sc-fi it would be way too out in left field to bring them back.

Victor Drazin and Dina Araz are two (besides Sherry) that may be possible to bring back. We never saw Dina get shot(but the producers assured us she was dead, just like they did Tony, so who knows) and we never saw Drazin's body. Yes he had a **** load of bullets shot at him, but they were all in the chest and half were in the water, which could have missed. So all they need to do was say he had a vest on and that would be that. Both are doubtful, though.

Phillip Bauer could be alive, but that would be a stretch too. Cheng and Marie Warner are alive, don't really think I'd want either back though.

So besides the first three and maybe Drazin, Dina or even Sherry, that't pretty much it.

ebbydmp

[7]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    generalbrent wrote:

The Salazars??? Are you serious??????

I'd like to see Sherry Palmer back, then perhaps Nina, then maybe even Dina Araz. Perhaps Cheng, but only so Jack could kill him.

Sherry and Dina aren't really villians they just did some bad things, but nothing worth bringing them back for.

avalancherule

[8]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    The salazars would be good enough villains to bring back. They were not that much involved in their season after Jack and Chase left Mexico.

Razor_Leaf

[9]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 5

I agree that it would be irritating if they decided to bring more villains back from the dead so that immediately rules out a lot of people. It's already ridiculous that they're bringing Tony back, and making him a villain. People like Nina and Sherry were already shoehorned into every season they appeared in, and I think the writers had nothing left to do with them but kill them off. If they had been used more sparingly and (in Sherry's case) become increasingly unrealistic then I think they would have kept them alive.

The only villain who really sticks out is Mandy. A lot of the others weren't particularly memorable, especially if you've watched the whole series but not rewatched it for a while, it tends to be the earlier, better characters who stick out, like Nina. And I think they did use Mandy in a more realistic way, she disappeared after being involved in the first few episodes of the first season, just doing the job she was being paid to do, and then didn't reappear until season four when she was paid to do another job. I think the fact that she wouldn't appear in every season is more believable. So I'm not actually sure if I'd want them to bring her back because it might end up ruining the character and the whole plot becoming ludicrous. But if they did it well, I think she'd be a good potential returnee.

CjTl2005

[10]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 11

I know he wasn't really a villian, but I think it would be interesting to bring Theo Stoller back. Jack kinda screwed him over so there's a good angle there.

24hoursaday

[11]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 6
    Charles Logan not sure if he dead or not since we last so him being stab by martha logan in season 6

ModernTimes

[12]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    Why would anyone want Anderson back? Sure, it was badass to shoot down AF1 but Anderson had 0 character. Whats the point?

brain05

[13]Mar 10, 2008
    Only because it would be a cool "hey, isn't that the guy that...?" moment. I like seeing minor characters return. I like how it adds to the continuity of the series.

Genetic_Code

[14]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    ModernTimes wrote:
    Why would anyone want Anderson back? Sure, it was badass to shoot down AF1 but Anderson had 0 character. Whats the point?

I agree. I much rather see a new villain than a recognizable face. He and Habib Marwan were pretty much why Season 4 was subnormal.

D-DawgMan1

[15]Mar 15, 2008
    • level: 48

Jack Bauer has some unfinished business with Mandy and Charles Logan.

I would like to see the producers bring Mandy back because I think they could develop a connection between her and Tony. I mean, Mandy did have Tony held hostage for almost an hour. That would be neat.

Charles Logan is one of the most pathetic characters on the show and I think he should have died when Martha stabbed him. But you know what they say on 24, "If you don't see them die, then they're not dead yet."

(OK, Tony was an acception. I'm glad they're bringing him back but I think they're only doing that because we're all upset about him dying the way he did. I was one of those people by the way.)

But it would be great to see Mandy, Charles Logan, or maybe even Mitch Anderson. Maybe he lived after all because Marwan had told him this is how you can make it seem like you're dead or something along those lines.

Bring all of them back so Jack Bauer can add them to his rising body count!

Gyrotron

[16]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 1

I definitely would like them to bring back Mandy ... in order for Jack to finish her off. She is a heartless bastard. People have called her a mercenary but in reality she is just a hitman that kills without conscience or remorse.

I think Marwan got off too easy in season 4. Another one to bring back and send off properly.

We will see what they do in the movie...

rockworm5039

[17]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 9
    A lot of people on this list are dead.....