24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Who do you want in the 24 movie ?

Which character would you want to appear in the 24 movie ?

sremnes

[1]May 28, 2011
    • level: 18

If you could select only one character of the above to appear in the movie, which would it be ?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brain05

[2]May 31, 2011
    • level: 15
    Jack Bauer needs a straight up, unconfusing story in the film that non-fans of the show can watch, enjoy, and not be confused. However, Tony Almeida needs a good redemption story, and a Tony Almeida subplot would make for a compelling story in the movie that the fans that actually followed the show can grab onto. The Jack Bauer story can be the story in the film for everyone, the Tony Almeida subplot can be the extra meat for the show's dedicated fans. I think the Tony character offers a lot of potential story that can be explored from the last time we saw him.

MosesKinuthia

[3]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 1

waygne palmer,chloe,presdent taylor as former president,nadia,

DanielSnow

[4]Jun 6, 2011
    • level: 1

It would be interesting to see what Chase Edmunds is up to but I would also like to see Jack finally kill former President Logan. As we all know, he never died in the series finale.

legersem

[5]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 20

Well, they should include Aaron because he got gyped out of season 8. Tony also should be in it because, as has been mentioned, leaving him as a bad guy isn't doing respect to that character, but I think the writers are done with him.Chase I could care less about at this point and Kim wouldn't do much to further the story anymore now that she can protect herself finally. And unless she's the President again, Taylor is probably out, too. No one can carry the gravitas as an ex-President like Palmer did, especially now that she broke under the pressure and resigned.

The one name that isn't on that list who should absolutely come back in the movie is Audrey. She is the one character besides Logan who has loose strings that need to be tied up. Jack and Audrey need to be together and a heartfelt good-bye next to her comatose body just does not suffice for me.