24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Who Is the Best 24 Villain?

  • Avatar of mathwizard09

    mathwizard09

    [1]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,902
    Who is the best 24 villain? I think I'd say it was Logan, because he was very well played.I also liked Bierko.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of david-toms007

    david-toms007

    [2]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 03/16/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 327
    ooooh another 'new' thread...NOT! suppose i better answer the question. Marwan is the best villain
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ihatefamilyguy

    ihatefamilyguy

    [3]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 07/16/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,177
    viiiiiiiiiictor drazen
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ajtblue2003

    ajtblue2003

    [4]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/09/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,042
    The writers or Fox maybe both no seriously i think Nina and Your man from season 4.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Psychotron7x2

    Psychotron7x2

    [5]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 172
    Ah, Nina myers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mathwizard09

    mathwizard09

    [6]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,902
    Psychotron7x2 wrote:
    Ah, Nina myers.
    That's my sister's favorite villain.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mathwizard09

    mathwizard09

    [7]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,902
    david-toms007 wrote:
    ooooh another 'new' thread...NOT!
    And what is that supposed to mean?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Genetic_Code

    Genetic_Code

    [8]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,001
    This thread's been done before is basically what he or she is saying. However, I don't think that really matters since I haven't seen a thread like this since you've joined the forums so don't worry about it too much, although it would be preferred if you used the forum search for topics before you make one, especially if it's rating an aspect of the show (whether it's characters, villians, seasons, scenes, episodes, plot twists, kills, etc.) in advance.

    Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though. Maybe kill Kim: that would've been so bad ass.

    However, Mandy and Nina aren't "main villains" really. For a main villain, I'm going to have to go with Stephen Saunders. He just to me seemed to grab at me by his affliction and his voice. He always seemed calm and collective and his motives weren't as one-dimensional as other characters were. And if Chris Henderson counts, then he comes as a close second.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CTUFOD

    CTUFOD

    [9]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/03/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 46

    My favorites include in season order:

    Gaines, Ramon Salazar, Saunders, Henderson, Graem. Nina really got ruined for me in Season 3, so she isn't on here. And I don't consider Logan or Sherry to be "real villians" so they aren't on here ether.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ariyarasa01

    ariyarasa01

    [10]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/31/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 53

    Genetic_Code wrote:
    Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though.

    I completely agree with Genetic Code. Mandy's my most favourite villain (a good villain is a bisexual villain) and I thought the scene when she takes Tony hostage is completely badass. BTW, I think you mean Mandy in season 5, not 4, if I remember correctly.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mathwizard09

    mathwizard09

    [11]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,902
    ariyarasa01 wrote:

    Genetic_Code wrote:
    Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though.

    I completely agree with Genetic Code. Mandy's my most favourite villain (a good villain is a bisexual villain) and I thought the scene when she takes Tony hostage is completely badass. BTW, I think you mean Mandy in season 5, not 4, if I remember correctly.

    Mandy isn't in Season 5.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drrdheroe

    drrdheroe

    [12]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/14/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 393
    for me the best villain in 24 history is ... nina because no one knew she was a mole and she fouled everybody: the audience and the characters . close second mandy , cheng, stephen saunders, navi araz, sherry, logan, phill bauer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ariyarasa01

    ariyarasa01

    [13]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/31/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 53
    mathwizard09 wrote:
    ariyarasa01 wrote:

    Genetic_Code wrote:
    Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though.

    I completely agree with Genetic Code. Mandy's my most favourite villain (a good villain is a bisexual villain) and I thought the scene when she takes Tony hostage is completely badass. BTW, I think you mean Mandy in season 5, not 4, if I remember correctly.

    Mandy isn't in Season 5.

    *facepalm* Oh that's right, Mandy couldn't've been in season 5 because Tony was killed off before the end. My mistake, forgive me.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mathwizard09

    mathwizard09

    [14]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,902
    drrdheroe wrote:
    for me the best villain in 24 history is ... nina because no one knew she was a mole and she fouled everybody: the audience and the characters . close second mandy , cheng, stephen saunders, navi araz, sherry, logan, phill bauer
    Well, some of these people didn't know about her, but they could be invloved in terms of terrorism.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SeerMagicX

    SeerMagicX

    [15]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/04
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 859

    mandy was my favorite

    marwan was the smartest

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of generalbrent

    generalbrent

    [16]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 954

    Nina, Mandy, Gaines and Victor Drazen are all my favourites. I didn't mind Bierko, but it's interesting that the first 4 are all from the first season, and they are the ones that are mentioned most.

    I'm slightly shocked that no-one has mentioned Tony.. though it is good to see people are reserving judgement.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mathwizard09

    mathwizard09

    [17]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,902
    SeerMagicX wrote:

    mandy was my favorite

    marwan was the smartest

    Marwan was very smart.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of The_Head

    The_Head

    [18]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/26/03
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 329
    mathwizard09 wrote:
    SeerMagicX wrote:

    mandy was my favorite

    marwan was the smartest

    Marwan was very smart.

    Too smart
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CSI_Mac_Taylor

    CSI_Mac_Taylor

    [19]Nov 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/19/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 73
    Ira Gaines
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.