24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Who Is the Best 24 Villain?

mathwizard09

[1]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    Who is the best 24 villain? I think I'd say it was Logan, because he was very well played.I also liked Bierko.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

david-toms007

[2]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 5
    ooooh another 'new' thread...NOT! suppose i better answer the question. Marwan is the best villain

ihatefamilyguy

[3]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    viiiiiiiiiictor drazen

ajtblue2003

[4]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 19
    The writers or Fox maybe both no seriously i think Nina and Your man from season 4.

Psychotron7x2

[5]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    Ah, Nina myers.

mathwizard09

[6]Nov 10, 2007
    Psychotron7x2 wrote:
    Ah, Nina myers.
    That's my sister's favorite villain.

mathwizard09

[7]Nov 10, 2007
    david-toms007 wrote:
    ooooh another 'new' thread...NOT!
    And what is that supposed to mean?

Genetic_Code

[8]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 14
    This thread's been done before is basically what he or she is saying. However, I don't think that really matters since I haven't seen a thread like this since you've joined the forums so don't worry about it too much, although it would be preferred if you used the forum search for topics before you make one, especially if it's rating an aspect of the show (whether it's characters, villians, seasons, scenes, episodes, plot twists, kills, etc.) in advance.

Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though. Maybe kill Kim: that would've been so bad ass.

However, Mandy and Nina aren't "main villains" really. For a main villain, I'm going to have to go with Stephen Saunders. He just to me seemed to grab at me by his affliction and his voice. He always seemed calm and collective and his motives weren't as one-dimensional as other characters were. And if Chris Henderson counts, then he comes as a close second.

CTUFOD

[9]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 3

My favorites include in season order:

Gaines, Ramon Salazar, Saunders, Henderson, Graem. Nina really got ruined for me in Season 3, so she isn't on here. And I don't consider Logan or Sherry to be "real villians" so they aren't on here ether.

ariyarasa01

[10]Nov 10, 2007

Genetic_Code wrote:
    Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though.

I completely agree with Genetic Code. Mandy's my most favourite villain (a good villain is a bisexual villain) and I thought the scene when she takes Tony hostage is completely badass. BTW, I think you mean Mandy in season 5, not 4, if I remember correctly.

mathwizard09

[11]Nov 10, 2007
    ariyarasa01 wrote:

Genetic_Code wrote:
    Anyway, I like Mandy the best. It's actually funny because I liked her some in Season 1 and her affection for Bridgette. However, I never understood her role in Season 2 but she was SUPERB in Season 4. Even Nina Myers, whom I liked a lot when she was alive, never was that kick ass. Still, Nina comes in a close second for keeping CTU fooled for so long (every other mole was revealed literally within a day or so of working there), getting Jack at gunpoint while asking immunity, and for creating a worm on CTU's computers. I wish she had done one more bad ass thing in Season 3 before she died though.

I completely agree with Genetic Code. Mandy's my most favourite villain (a good villain is a bisexual villain) and I thought the scene when she takes Tony hostage is completely badass. BTW, I think you mean Mandy in season 5, not 4, if I remember correctly.

Mandy isn't in Season 5.

drrdheroe

[12]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 13
    for me the best villain in 24 history is ... nina because no one knew she was a mole and she fouled everybody: the audience and the characters . close second mandy , cheng, stephen saunders, navi araz, sherry, logan, phill bauer

ariyarasa01

[13]Nov 11, 2007
    mathwizard09 wrote:
    ariyarasa01 wrote:

Genetic_Code wrote:

Mandy isn't in Season 5.

*facepalm* Oh that's right, Mandy couldn't've been in season 5 because Tony was killed off before the end. My mistake, forgive me.

mathwizard09

[14]Nov 11, 2007
    drrdheroe wrote:
    for me the best villain in 24 history is ... nina because no one knew she was a mole and she fouled everybody: the audience and the characters . close second mandy , cheng, stephen saunders, navi araz, sherry, logan, phill bauer
    Well, some of these people didn't know about her, but they could be invloved in terms of terrorism.

SeerMagicX

[15]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 16

mandy was my favorite

marwan was the smartest

generalbrent

[16]Nov 12, 2007

Nina, Mandy, Gaines and Victor Drazen are all my favourites. I didn't mind Bierko, but it's interesting that the first 4 are all from the first season, and they are the ones that are mentioned most.

I'm slightly shocked that no-one has mentioned Tony.. though it is good to see people are reserving judgement.

mathwizard09

[17]Nov 12, 2007
    SeerMagicX wrote:

mandy was my favorite

marwan was the smartest

Marwan was very smart.

The_Head

[18]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    mathwizard09 wrote:
    SeerMagicX wrote:

mandy was my favorite

marwan was the smartest

Marwan was very smart.

Too smart

CSI_Mac_Taylor

[19]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 2
    Ira Gaines