24 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Who killed David Plamer

avaloncraven

[1]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 3

I am sorry guys asking that silly question, but I am re-watching whole thing, I am at season 6 ( not good season) and I have this question on my mind...in season 5 and 6 we see Jack's brother and father kills Palmer and Jack's dudes. But as I remember in season 7 ( I am not there yet on my re-watch) it was that private army guy. So who was it ? Jack's father or Private army owner ? Or did they worked together ? also what happened Jack's father ?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 66
    David Palmer was killed by a sniper called Conrad Haas who was working for the people involved in the Sentox conspiracy, including Jack's brother.

Jack's father was killed by an airstrike on one of his oil rigs.

avaloncraven

[3]Apr 22, 2011
    Thank you my friend. So jack's brother-father was working together-involved this private army owner guy...

generalbrent

[4]Apr 24, 2011
    • level: 15
    Conrad Haas shot Palmer. Haas worked for Nathanson, who worked with Cummings. They worked for Christopher Henderson. Henderson worked for Logan. Logan worked for/reported to Graem Bauer. Graem was a part of Alan Wilson's club.

Henderson ordered the death of Palmer (and Michelle). It appears he did this without Logan's knowledge at the time, so perhaps he skipped Logan in the heirarchy.

Phillip Bauer works with Graem, they're on the same level of heirarchy. The private army guy you're thinking of is Jon Voight's character. He, like Graem and Phillip, report to Alan Wilson. And Voight had nothing to do with Palmers death.

Until they make the 24 movie, and come up with the real, real person behind it all... :/

Nickylucas

[5]Apr 24, 2011
    • level: 23

It would be nice if you had titled it "Who kiled HIM?" and then put *HEAVY SPOILERS* in the title for those that haven't seen S5 and don't know what happens that just want to look at the forums.

avaloncraven

[6]Apr 24, 2011
    Nickylucas wrote:

It would be nice if you had titled it "Who kiled HIM?" and then put *HEAVY SPOILERS* in the title for those that haven't seen S5 and don't know what happens that just want to look at the forums.

Sorry...I never thought in this earth there are still someone who did not watched 24 yet..but you may be right
    And thank you generalbrent for this deteailed explanation.

agent_0042

[7]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 66
    If you don't wanna spoil anyone else, just edit your original post. I could be mistaken, but I believe that if you edit the title on it, it will update the title of the entire thread.

drlowdon

[8]Jun 15, 2011
    • level: 8

I have learnt the hard way that it is best to avoid forums for any showsyou are not up to date with having found out the ending to season 4 of Dexter before it was aired in the UK.

brain05

[9]Jun 16, 2011
    • level: 15
    If it's already aired, it's not a spoiler anymore. You really shouldn't be browsing forums for shows until you've seen them, just my two cents. Otherwise, everything single thread title would have a spoiler warning and that's just getting ridiculous.

jackbauer89

[10]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 1
    brain05 wrote:
    If it's already aired, it's not a spoiler anymore. You really shouldn't be browsing forums for shows until you've seen them, just my two cents. Otherwise, everything single thread title would have a spoiler warning and that's just getting ridiculous.

I know what do you expect? It's not like it aired yesterday, it has been years.