FOX (ended 2010)

24 Fan Reviews (1363)

• MUSIC "OVER-RIDE"

So here we go again-we watch 24-and its a good thing we record it at the same time. Why? F***ing MUSIC-overriding what the "H" they are saying!! How many times we had to replay the scene just to try to get what's being said due to the "whoop-te-do"--"MUSIC" being played that INTERFERES with hearing what's being said.

WHY do the producers think it's so "effing" important to drown out the words? Is the plot actually that lame? Can't stand up to what's going on? I've been told there's some sort of hardware (dare we hope?) that can lessen the "background" (yeah right) music so one can HEAR the words and BTW -we are NOT deaf!! This isn't just "24"-seen it a lot on other dramas-usually the ones that can't really hold up as one worth watching anyway..

The programs really worth watching dont NEED to have all that effing noise. . I'd really---we'd really-like to just sit back and hopefully enjoy the scenes and the dialogue-. Thank god -we can hear the commercials a LOT better- (one part true-but really-we hate commercials) . That's my 7 and 1/2 cents worth. Bleaghh!

BTW-we like Chloe-but she looks like sh**. . fix 'er up!!