240-Robert

The Apology

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 28, 1979 on ABC

• Was on set during filming of most of the episodes from day one. .

Was a highlight of my childhood growing up. My dad bought his corvette from house of corvettes in san fernando valley in 1976. The car was used in numerous episodes as John Bennet Perry's daily driver. It's a 1971 Corvette Convertible Stingray with a LS6 454 big block, Muncie M-22 Close ratio Rock Crusher 4 speed and 4:11 posi from the factory. Still today, I still have the car with the original paint and drivetrain. Absolutely LOVED the series as a kid. I wish I could find a retail dvd collection of the entire series for personal library.
  • A good introduction to a very specialized Rescue Unit in Los Angeles, California.

I watched this show with eagerness, having a personal interest in the Paramedical field, The two medics here, Trap and Thib, are not only Paramedics, they are also Sheriff\'s Deputies (with full police powers), Scuba Divers, Mountain Climbers, and, as we see in future episodes, bachelors with an eye for the ladies.

One memorable scene has Thib and Trap washing their clothes after diving for evidence, at the home of two elderly sisters. More detergent than really needed is used, and the resulting calamity is something to behold! It has Thib, Trap and Morgan all ending up on the floor amongst the suds.

I think this program had good potential, if they had just concentrated on rescues, and not put so much emphasis on the guy\'s personal (female) problems.