24Seven

Gino24

24Seven Fan Reviews (5)

6.3
  • greatest show

sad that it was taken off the air. 5 or 6 years later and i am still looking for that dvd.
    it made me want to go to boarding school (im an american). chris was my favorite, he deserved better than anya.

stupid to have a 100 word min review when i only have that to say. hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhhhhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhhhhhhh hhh hhh hhhhhh hhhh hh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhhhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh hhh
  • You have no idea how much I love and miss this show.

I love this show so much. I would give anything for The-N to air "Usual Suspects" one more time so I could TiVo it, put it on DVD, and rememorize it. I had every episode DVR'd but then deleted them to make more space. I was so upset when I found out it went off the air that my friends started calling me Tally (it stuck, it's been 4 years, and I'm still Tally). I loved the theme song (the American version, I've heard the Brit. one and I don't like it as much), I loved the characters, and I loved the fact that it was set at Boarding School (since I've wanted to go to one since 2nd grade). Seriously, massive amounts of money to anyone who has a tape of "Usual Suspects"- that's the one with all the pranks. God, I'm getting depressed just thinking about the fact that I'll never see this show again.
  • I still cant beleive this show is cancelled

24seven was one of the greatest shows that were ever on the-n in my opinion. I really enjoyed watching new episodes every week. When it was cancelled, I was really upset. Me and my friends sent a petition to the n to bring the show back, but it didnt work.

My favorite episode was the one where the Darwin Family was on probation, then Chris takes the risk of going into town and playing pool and getting drunk. I thought it was hillarious

I have nothing else to say about this show so im typing this to reach my 100 minimum limit.
  • This show broke my heart when it was cancelled. I loved it so much!

This show broke my heart when it was cancelled. I loved it so much! I watched it on the-n so I doubt that I ever really got to see a totally uncut episode. This show was so amazing even my mother loved it! I miss this show, it was one of those that you just wanted to see whilst your blue because it would totally cheer you up. It really deserved a third season, because the show was going in a totally different direction, what with Jax and Chris possibly getting together, and drew getting kicked out of school! What would have happened if the show had gone on for another couple of years?
  • One of my favorite shows on TV.

24seven was the best show on TV. The concept of a real life drama in England at a boarding school doesn't sound all that good, but believe me this was too awesome. Beans is one of the, if not the best, characters of all time on any TV show. He had awesome hair and definetly an awesome name as you can tell. Drew and Stagsy are my favorite pair of goof-offs on any show. These guys were so dumb and hilarious it was awesome. As all real life shows it defenitly had drama. The drama was just as good as the comedy. Overall one of the best shows on TV and they need to bring it back!