3 Lbs.

CBS (ended 2006)

3 Lbs. Fan Reviews (37)

7.9
  • I love this show! It\'s very intelligent, in both its acting and its writing. It\'s a hot topic at work.

I am intrigued by the Stanley Tucci character and it will be very interesting to see what kind of relationships he has, with his (seeming) lack of emotion. He\'s complicated, but I think that under that cold extreme there is a fire burning. I love the new doctor, with his boyish charm and those puppy-dog eyes. They have built up the tension to be at just the right level; you can tell it\'s there, but they keep their surgeries very professional. I hope he ends up with the female doctor. I didn\'t like that lawyer-chick, especially her hair. I wanted to tell her to get a scrunchie for that matted mess of a hairdo. The story lines are great! Complicated, and yet simplified for the non-surgical who watch the show. The animation is awesome! I tape it and play that back over & over to see what I missed. I hope this show continues on for a while! There have got to be a ton of story lines dealing with brain surgery, and the actors deserve a chance to reach a wider audience than they have now. Pump it up, CBS!