3 Lbs.

CBS (ended 2006)

3 Lbs. Fan Reviews (37)

7.9
  • CBS is throwing away an untapped resource and what could be a loyal audience for "3Lbs"

What can I say? We can only hope that someone at CBS bothers to come to this site and read what the real people...8 million of us at last count...have to say about "3LBS". Not only is it NOT a waste of a prime-time viewing hour, but it is entertaining, challenging, and enlightening. Many people can and will relate to this drama, as I can personally attest to when a member of my own family spoke of his own surgery, where he was put into an induced coma while his brain surgery was performed. This is an untapped resource for material. The mere fact that another medical show ("House")has decided to "jump on the brain bandwagon" and use this as their subject for the next two weeks, should tell CBS that there are people out here who are interested in knowing more about this fascinating and mysterious organ, the human brain.
    I think it goes without saying that Stanley Tucci's understated multi-layer performance headed up an excellent cast. If this drama is not brought back (perhaps in an earlier time slot), CBS is really making a mistake and losing a loyal audience.