30 Days

Animal Rights

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 17, 2008 on Planet Green

7.7
  • This was an amazing documentary, an eye opener, and a huge step in making positive change to our world.

This was an amazing documentary. It was interesting to watch 2 perceptions: how society views vegans and how society views the hunter. I want to applaud the hunter for his willingness to explore animal activism. He was open to learn the why's, the what's, the how's of a vegan lifestyle. I also want to applaud the vegan family for being kind and open to someone with different viewpoints. It must have been hard on both sides. But in the end, I hope they learned to appreciate one another. This documentary was hard to watch at times due to the realities of how animals are treated. But it was also an eye opener. I hope this show has opened eyes to others in the world to get more humane methods in place, not only for the animals, but for our health, our environment, and the workers who may have gained psychological damage. It's important for change at this point for health, for life, and for the environment. Lastly, I know some people do not believe this is happening in the world. But there have been many articles and television exposures lately. I would suggest taking a trip to one of these facilities to see with your own eyes. Thank you for doing this show. I can't wait for more!