30 Days

Season 1 Episode 2

Anti-Aging

1
Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 22, 2005 on Planet Green
SUBMIT REVIEW

Episode Fan Reviews (6)

7.7
out of 10
Average
95 votes
  • Morgan Spurlock is one hell of a reporter. This show is like 60 Minutes for a new generation.

    9.0
    I love how Morgan spends about 80% of the show on the "case study" and the remaining 20% on the subject from a macro-level. His trip down to Tijuana for "illegal" steroids, HGH, etc. was illuminating. None of the articles I'd read (hello, Rolling Stone!) mentioned that you could get up to a year in jail for bringing that stuff back across the border. But back to the episode. I'm also 34 and growing that "1-pack", and I workout on occassion. The doctor's pitch that the testosterone would simply replace what the body has lost sounded logical. I'm so glad that the show took us through the process and showed how liver function can be severly damaged and how once-lively sperm counts can be utterly decimated. I felt really bad for the guy. What could have been a very boring episode was quite interesting!! Makes me want to get into shape!
Friday
No results found.
Saturday
No results found.
Sunday
No results found.
More
Less