30 Days

Atheist/Christian

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 09, 2006 on Planet Green

• This episode focused on placeing an athiest woman inside the home of a non-denominational christian family to see how different athiests and christians belief's really are.

I thought this was a very good subject to do an episode on because it is one that I believe really touches a lot of people. As soon as I heard what this weeks episode was about I was immediatly hooked and had to watch it to see what the outcome of it would be and throughout watching this episode I feel that the christian family did a very good job in planting little seeds of their faith into the athiest woman. She seemed very open and willing to learn about christian beliefs and the christian family was very good at listening to her and being compassionate towards her. The show did a very good job in picking out the athiest and also in picking the christian family in which she would be living with for 30 days. The only thing I was a little down about at the end was that the christian family did not challenge her a whole lot in really searching for the truth. Yes they brought her to their church and bible studies, but I felt they were more focused on what the root of her "beliefs" were instead of "Here these are our beliefs, what would you like to question on and how can I help you have a better understanding of them...etc." Overall I gave the episode a 9.1 rating because of an awsum subject matter, an amazing host family for the athiest woman to live with and excellent information clips on christian theme parks, Biblicly correct tours in museums and athiest's views on christian monuments placed on public property. This episode was not only informative on what each group believes, it experimented with people living in other people's shoes for 30 days.