30 Days

Atheist/Christian

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 09, 2006 on Planet Green

• As a christian, I don't think the Christian family did a very good job.

When I heard about this episode I knew I had to see it. I'm a Christian and I was curious to see how the Christians on the show would handle the atheist woman.

First of all, I don't think they did a very good job explaining to her all there we're about. They didn't do a very good job answering some of her questions.

Second, I don't think the husband was very understanding. I thought he was trying to push her a little too much and by doing so was actually pushing her away.

I can't believe that atheist was saying that she was teaching her kids to be open-minded because when they went to that Christian concert they said they didn't listen to the words just the music. If they truly were open-minded than they would want to hear what the song was about.

It pains my heart to hear them talk like that because if they don't change and they were to die they wouldn't go to heaven. I wouldn't yell that in their faces like they say other "Christians" have done, but I would try to make them see another way. I put Christians in quotations because if someone berates another person they can't truly be called Christians.