30 Days

Life on an Indian Reservation

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 08, 2008 on Planet Green

• I appreciate Morgan's insight and his ability to share the lives of many back home.

I've never seen the show before so seeing this episode as an introduction to 30 Days was awesome.

I'm in the group of Navajos who left the Reservation. I was born and raised on the Rez but at 13, my mother joined the military and we moved all over. My experiences outside the Rez was amazing but I will always consider it my home. I currently reside in the San Francisco area with my family. Though, my parents remain on the Rez and visit the grandchildren as much as possible.

I don't know how many people were affected by this episode but I can only hope that it has touched some lives. There are so many issues back home and I think no one really knows where to start in terms of improvement. I think what was shown by Morgan was important and I was truly touched.

Thank you to Morgan and his crew. You did an amazing job. I just wonder if you are still running and praying. ;) Walk In Beauty, Morgan.