30 Days

Pro-Choice/Pro-Life

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 23, 2006 on Planet Green

7.9
  • They did a good job with this episode.

I myself am pro-life. I believe that the second the baby is in the womb its alive and has a soul. When someone has abortion, I think that's killing a human being, but I know that their soul is now in heaven so that's a good thing.
    I feel sorry for that woman that couldn't see that. There have been a lot of woman that have had an abortion and than are devastated later.
    I know there are a lot of people that don't agree with me, but that's how I feel. It's nice to know that there's a place where women can go when they get pregnant. It shows women that there are options other than abortion when you don't have the money and can't afford a child on your own.
  • I don't mean that in a bad way.

I am pro-choice. I believe that a woman should have her own control on whether she should have a baby. Some scenes disturbed me. That guy who claimed legalizing abortion was the "American Holocaust". Those "Pro-life" pictures of heavily decomposed fetuses. Don't use fear to help your goals. That's propoganda. Saying that abotion was the "American Holocaust" is horribly disrespectful to all abortion clinics, holocaust survivors, and the Anti-Defamation League. I don't support abortion. I support pro-choice. That woman was reasonable and tolerant of their beliefs. If someone is pregnant through rape or incest, they should be able to have an abortion.
  • This episode was insulting.

4.5
    This has to be the most insulting thing I've ever seen. At no point did anyone in the film make a logical case for the pro-life position. Instead, we saw nothing but brainwashed crazies belittling woman, blowing up abortion clinics, and spewing verses from a 17th century translation of the Bible. (I say that as a devout student of the Bible.) I would challenge anyone who has seen this episode to read Randy Alcorn's book 'Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments.' Doing so will help counter the caricatures promoted by this video and provide the viewer with a more accurate understanding of the pro-life position. Then you may accept or reject it based on logic instead of nonsense like this.