30 Days

Planet Green (ended 2008)

30 Days Fan Reviews (61)

• This is what other news/informative, like 20/20 etc., shows should strive to be. I watched these episodes without even seeing the movie SuperSize Me and loved them!

This is what other news/informative, like 20/20 etc., shows should strive to be. I watched these episodes without even seeing the movie SuperSize Me and loved them for their honesty and integrity of reporting the truth that we are often blind or misinformed about.

As Americans, we need to WAKE UP to things that are going on. Too often we turn a blind eye or are just plain indifferent to what's going on because of how the media and programs water it down for us. For example, I hated watching shows like 20/20 or Prime Time because they painted pictures with their style of journalism to "persuade" you to think or feel a certain way about an issue in the first 30 minutes and then paint an entirely different picture in the last 30 minutes. It was more like watching them portray things the way they wanted and so conveniently in those last 30 minutes. This show DOES NOT do that but in fact shows the "reality" of life, people, etc. without fancy "persuasions". Plus the integrity is shown in the fact that, as you can see in the first episode as well as in the movie, that Morgan Spurlock is thorough with trying to find and relay his report to us. We could only be so lucky that the government worked this way! We definitely would have avoided alot of international messes and have a balanced budget to boot! But don't take my word for this show. Watch a couple episodes yourself and make an educated judgement. After all, that's probably what Mr. Spurlock would want you to do in the first place.