30 Days

Same Sex Parenting

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 24, 2008 on Planet Green

6.6
  • Kati, So you think it was hard being around Gay and Lesbian people who are fighting for their rights. Well you now know what their lives are like. Not just for 30 days but their whole lives.

I hope Kati reads this review. So you think it was hard being around Gay and Lesbian people who are fighting for their rights. Well you now know what their lives are like. Not just for 30 days but their whole lives. You kept saying over and over again that it was their choice. Like they choose to put on a blue shirt that day. Well it is not like that at all. How would you have liked to grow up in a whole world that was gay and you were not. Having people telling you that you HAD to be with another woman. That for you to be who you are inside was wrong, sick and against God (the being who made you who you are). Am I a Lesbian? No I am not. But I do have a daughter who is. I knew that she was when she came crying to be one night scared to death at the thought of being with a guy. She said it seemed like the most unnatural thing in the world to her. What will you say if one of your kids come to you and tell you what my daughter told me. If that happens just remember that a lot of teenagers take their own lives than to live a life of rejection. I would in no way try to make you be with another woman so don't you try to make my daughter be with a man. I hope that a lot of people who are against Gay and Lesbian families saw this show. Because I know with all my heart that seeing how awful you acted toward the people you were around, they will see just how unfair and unChristian their actions are. I believe that your actions made Jesus sad tonight. Thinking that somone who claims to be a Christian would act the way you did. I will pray for you and your kids.