30 Days

Same Sex Parenting

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 24, 2008 on Planet Green

6.6
  • This one was a waste of time. Kati never should have been part of this show. She is an embarrassment to the human race.

5.5
    I have never reviewed a tv show before and there is a lot of controversial stuff out there but this lady really angered me. She displayed such ignorance that it leaves me wondering why she would have signed up for such an experience if she was only going to waste the time of the poor family that volunteered to host her and all the viewers who watched. She kept relying on her religion as her excuse to be close-minded and ignorant but doesn't religion teach love, tolerance, and acceptance? Did God come to her and tell her that it is wrong to be gay or did some of her fellow humans get that in their heads and decide they would use religion to back it up? Let's all take responsibility for our own thoughts here and not hide behind religion all the time. She is clearly a weak person who cannot think and formulate opinions based on her own experiences and must be told what to think and feel by others. I actually feel bad for her because she is missing out on quite a bit of what life is about. By the way, I happen to be straight, not that it matters.