30 Days

Straight Man in a Gay World

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 06, 2005 on Planet Green

• I really enjoyed this episode. I am a straight male and this truly showed how religion has once again proven their existence as evil. The church of protesters are so mean. I doubt they will make it to a better place as a result.

Do not judge those around you simply because you disagree. I disagree with making a sign saying "when **** die God laughs". How un-christian can someone be? This is by far a representation of how evil people are and how they use their church to cover it up. Step up and be a better person and stop preaching against people simply because of their sexuality. The world would be a better place if we all treated our neighbors with respect. Live life as a good person and you will benefit in the end.
    The straight guy was so closed minded to the life style and actions of the gays that he had trouble understanding them as people and their confusion in life. I believe people are born gay and others choose it. Religion should not be considered a factor. We all know what happens when religion gets involved with peoples lives, wars take place and people get hurt. Leave people alone and live your own life and stop raising your kids to hate.