30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray Forums

Weekdays 6:00 PM on Food NetworkIn Season

Rachel's Recipes

Ppunkinseed

[1]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 16
    Good Morning. Does anyone ever make any of these? If so, which have you tried and how did you like it? Do you find that her meals do indeed take 30 minutes (or less) to prepare? I've tried a few and she is definitely one of my favorites.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

willie01

[2]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 5
    I have prepared Rachael's Chicken Kiev, Pasta and Vodka Cream Sauce, Creamed Spinach, Meatballs, Pasta Fa-gioli, Onion and Garlic Bread, Wilted Spinach and Garlic, Hearty Salad and several more that I can not think of now.  I highly recommend the Pasta and Vodka Cream Sauce.

JayElleEmm

[3]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    willie01 wrote:
    I have prepared Rachael's Chicken Kiev, Pasta and Vodka Cream Sauce, Creamed Spinach, Meatballs, Pasta Fa-gioli, Onion and Garlic Bread, Wilted Spinach and Garlic, Hearty Salad and several more that I can not think of now.  I highly recommend the Pasta and Vodka Cream Sauce.

was it hard to make though? i mean it seems complicated

dogisms13

[4]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 20

willie01 wrote:
    I have prepared Rachael's Chicken Kiev, Pasta and Vodka Cream Sauce, Creamed Spinach, Meatballs, Pasta Fa-gioli, Onion and Garlic Bread, Wilted Spinach and Garlic, Hearty Salad and several more that I can not think of now. I highly recommend the Pasta and Vodka Cream Sauce.

I also made this and it was really good. Plus it only took about 25 min-30mins. Now if I know I will be home late from work I go and pick up the ingredients.