30 Rock Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

Season 7 Wishlist: How do you want 30 Rock to end???

No1Slayerette

[1]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 9

So we've only got a final season of thirteen episodes to say goodbye to the gang at TGS. I must admit, I only started watching on television this season, the only other times I've seen it is on reruns, and all I can say it that I think I've found my new all time favourite comedy show.

Anyway, I hope they don't go for a traditional finale (like they did this season) and do something a little different and off key, as that is the 30 Rock style anyway.

I'm indifferent towards Criss, so I won't mind either way if him and Liz end up together, but I just hope the writers don't go the normal way of a relationship and have them get married and have a baby etc. because that would be too normal and boring.

I'm not really sure what I want to see happen to Jack. I think I'd either want to see him become head of KableTown, perhaps deciding to scheme Hank Hooper out of his job, starting an ongoing feud with him, or to the other extreme, perhaps losing his job and everything he owns and having to start again from the bottom, much in the vein of Kenneth. I would love to see Jack, who is always so confident, in this position, plus plot wise, it could happen, I mean, he had that problem with the KableTown couches this season.

I don't know what Jenna or Tracy could do, Jenna's obviously going to marry Paul, and Tracy has decided to create his own production company solely employing African Americans (cannot wait for those storylines), but other than that I'm not sure where they'll end up.

While I don't really like Kenneth's character, and I absolutely hated Hazel when she first appeared this season, I love the idea of them as a couple, even if it is just Hazel trying to sabotage Kenneth. He's never been seen in a relationship on 30 Rock, and I think it has the potential for some hilarious stoyrlines.

I also want to see a lot more of Pete, Frank, Lutz, Toofer, and Johnathan. Not heaps of them, but at least having them in every episode to say something funny would be good.

Also I loved that Kim Jong-il reference at the end of last season to Jack and Liz getting together. I don't understand why fans are so eager for this, it's totally wrong! Was very funny that the writers mentioned it in-show though.

What does everyone else want to see?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Psy4potato

[4]Jul 4, 2012
    • level: 10

I really want to see some of the past recurring guest stars to make another appearance like Edie Falco, Isabella Rossellini, Salma Hayek, Chloe Moretz, Jason Sudeikis, Maulik Pancholy, Molly Shannon, Rachel Dratch, Elaine Stritch, Denise Richards, Kelsey Grammer, & Lonny Ross.

I hope we get some good Jenna story lines, Jane is my favorite, and hope we get to see her crazy wedding with Paul.

I also would love to see another "Queen of Jordan" or at least have a small clip of one. I really love the character of Randi played by Paula Legget Chase. It would be neat to have Liz or Jenna walk into a room and see Sherri and Paula reading 'cue cards' while filming their 'reality show'.

I also wish, if they get more SNL Alum, to see Kristen Wiig again, her small part she played wasn't enough, and think it would be great to see her. Along with other past SNL Alum Jenny Slate.

Random celebrity that would be cool to see imo; Sarah Michelle Gellar. I love her, I think she would be great in this show, and it would be cool to see her, even for a quick flash back or cut away.

Also, I hope Hazel is around a lot, I love Hazel, she was something fresh and new last season and was hilarious. Also I hope we get to see more Lutz and Sue!

I love 30 Rock, and am really sad its going to end, at least it was Tina's choice and they weren't canceled. I just wish we could have had a full season, because then I think we could have been guaranteed another live episode and another Queen of Jordan episode.

No1Slayerette

[5]Jul 8, 2012
    • level: 9

Psy4potato wrote:
    I really want to see some of the past recurring guest stars to make another appearance like Edie Falco, Isabella Rossellini, Salma Hayek, Chloe Moretz, Jason Sudeikis, Maulik Pancholy, Molly Shannon, Rachel Dratch, Elaine Stritch, Denise Richards, Kelsey Grammer, & Lonny Ross.

I hope we get some good Jenna story lines, Jane is my favorite, and hope we get to see her crazy wedding with Paul.

I also would love to see another "Queen of Jordan" or at least have a small clip of one. I really love the character of Randi played by Paula Legget Chase. It would be neat to have Liz or Jenna walk into a room and see Sherri and Paula reading 'cue cards' while filming their 'reality show'.

I also wish, if they get more SNL Alum, to see Kristen Wiig again, her small part she played wasn't enough, and think it would be great to see her. Along with other past SNL Alum Jenny Slate.

Random celebrity that would be cool to see imo; Sarah Michelle Gellar. I love her, I think she would be great in this show, and it would be cool to see her, even for a quick flash back or cut away.

Also, I hope Hazel is around a lot, I love Hazel, she was something fresh and new last season and was hilarious. Also I hope we get to see more Lutz and Sue!

I love 30 Rock, and am really sad its going to end, at least it was Tina's choice and they weren't canceled. I just wish we could have had a full season, because then I think we could have been guaranteed another live episode and another Queen of Jordan episode.

I hope they don't go overboard with the guest stars, the writers only have thirteen episodes to wrap it up, and if they spend too much time focusing on making guest stars funny, it will draw away from the main cast. That beingsaid Idefinitely want to see more of Chloe Moretz and Kesley Grammer, they've both always been hilarious on the show.

Yes, I think Jenna's wedding to Paul has the potential to be really funny, so I hope that is done well.

While I would like to see another Queen of Jordan episode, the last one wasn't all that funny, so I'd want it to be really good if they do one.

Yes to Sarah Michelle Gellar, she's always been really good at playing straight for laughs.

I'm not sure about Hazel, I hated her initially, but maybe being paired with Kenneth can improve both their characters?

Psy4potato

[6]Jan 2, 2013
    • level: 10

No1Slayerette wrote:

Psy4potato wrote:

I hope they don't go overboard with the guest stars, the writers only have thirteen episodes to wrap it up, and if they spend too much time focusing on making guest stars funny, it will draw away from the main cast. That beingsaid Idefinitely want to see more of Chloe Moretz and Kesley Grammer, they've both always been hilarious on the show.

Yes, I think Jenna's wedding to Paul has the potential to be really funny, so I hope that is done well.

While I would like to see another Queen of Jordan episode, the last one wasn't all that funny, so I'd want it to be really good if they do one.

Yes to Sarah Michelle Gellar, she's always been really good at playing straight for laughs.

I'm not sure about Hazel, I hated her initially, but maybe being paired with Kenneth can improve both their characters?

Well, so far I got Elaine Stritch, got Jenna's wedding...not the crazyness I expected, but I thought it was done brilliantly, and got some Hazel.

I'm excited and sad to see what the final four episodes will bring! I was shocked to see Matthew Broderick reprise his role, that was a nice season 2 shout out.

I feel like we haven't seen the last of Hazel...I know she was fired...but I could see her still popping up for revenge. It says that Jack & Liz go to Florida to discover something about his mom....it'd be great to see the whole Donaghy family again from season 1.

It makes me so sad such a great show is leaving us...this season has been great!