30 Rock

Greenzo

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2007 on NBC

• Schwimmer guest umm 'stars' as what is supposed to be a 'green' corporate symbol and Kenneth throws an unfunny party. Only slighly clever bit was the pop-tart joke at the beginning.

1.2
    I don't normally write reviews, but I trudged through the sign up procedure just to make my point. This episode is a show-wrecker. So far, 30 rock has been pretty consistent - but this time they pandered for the low IQ laughs through the whole show - so now I know the depths they'll go to when they run out of material.

Schwimmer was awful. He was worse than awful but I can't think of a word to describe it. His timing was terrible, the character was unfunny - and the whole Al Gore thing seemed forced and I'm sure everyone involved wondered why they bothered at the end of it. The 'b' storyline about Kenneth's party was not quite as painful but you could tell they wrote the lines for the show the night before.

The whole thing was a poor effort and the fact that the show has been great recently made it all the more painful to watch. Shame on you - the writers, the actors, the producers - you >know< you messed up with this one.
WGNAMER