30 Rock

Jack Gets in the Game

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 11, 2007 on NBC

• Me want more

30 Rock,
    In this episode Jack's foe Devin returns.Devin is out to get Jack's boss's job.After finding out from Kenneth that Jack had a heart attack, Devin uses it against him.In the end Devin stops after being saved from chocking.Tracy is tricked into thinking Kenneth and his wife Angie have someting toghether. Just to say in the end Tracy and Angie get back toghether.Jenna gets new fame from being over weight and decideds to keep the weight on after getting new fame for saying "ME WHAT MORE FOOD".Liz isnt happy with Jenna's move saying it should be voiced in womens body image.During the episode Liz also has some dentle problems which disappears durinng the end of the episode.I had some problems with this one, i felt it was to fast for Tracy and Angie to get back toghether there was nothing there.So this leads me to think there must be something coming upetween them or something.I felt Liz's role didnt make sence in this episode.For the first time i think it would have just been better not to have her in the episode because she had no effect towards it.