30 Rock

The "C" Word

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 2007 on NBC

• Story felt a bit stretched.

As shocked as she is to be called the c-word by Lutz, Liz is more horrified to realize he may be right. Meanwhile, Jack brings Tracy to a charity golf event to get closer to the chairman, however his plan backfires when Tracy acts too much like his uncensored self.
    A good episode but after the last few episodes it does nothing to compare to there level of comedy. This one was ok Liz was good with her story but like her by the end of the episode I was tired. this one lasted a bit longer than it should have. a LOW 9 out of 10.
  • Another great installment.

30 Rock,
    In this episode we find Liz finding out what her coworkers think about her. He goes to her friend and talks about ways to get back. Just to learn that she is usually mean and very hard on them. Liz decides to litening up. But just gets stepped over for being to nice. Jack takes Tracy with him charity golfing. Jack uses Tracy i belive to golf with the head. In the end though Tracy messes things up and Jack gets made at him.