30 Rock

The Collection

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 18, 2007 on NBC

• Mother of all epsiodes!

I been away from "30 Rock" for months. I've been watching "Ugly betty" and the reason why I'm watching "30 Rock" is bacause I was watching "the Incredbles" on NBC. (If that is a Disney Movie, why wasn't that movie shown on ABC?, Just asking.) Nothing much has happened Jane is worrying about her weight, Tracy's mom is helping out for all the wrong reasons. And Tina is keeping things from falling apart. Tina Fey is the best reason why I'm watching the show. She looks her sexiest in blue jeans. Recently "Maxim" name her the 10 ugliest women on Television. And Tina Fey is on the list. Tina's not ugly. She is very sexy. if the people at Maxim can't see her as sexy, too bad.
  • What to say for a cookie

30 Rock,
    The Collection,
    In this episode Jack tries to get rid of any "dirt" that might make him look bad.But he is told he must give up his cookie jar collection he turns the other way.Until Kenneth comes along.Jenna is afraid that she will loose wait and people wont like her anymore.So Kenneth comes to her help.And with wise advise from Liz - to insult Jenna to make her eat - Jenna wont loose the weight.Liz must deal with Angie after she comes to watch Tracy.And begins to get out of control over the simple stuff Tracy does.But Liz covers for Tracy and Angie finds out.I lost power after Angie finds out were Tracy was so i dont know what happend.
WGNAMER