30 Rock

The Tuxedo Begins

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2012 on NBC

• The Best of this season (yet)

Jack is mugged on his way while Liz feels NewYork doesnt care for its own people..

Even though the episode's first half was the usual 30rock comedy ,it was the second half that makes this episode the best of this season..Liz & Jack's respective transformations, and the spoofing the main characters were generally attempting were superb.Tina Fey (Liz) was hilarious in this one...The sub plot of Jenna was interesting and simple with a satisfying end...
  • Stop it, Tina Fey.

I have watched and for the most part loved 30 Rock since day one, but after tonight's show I feel I need to call out Tina Fey. No one is doubting her abilities as a comedic actress, but her purposely looking old and disgusting and running out bothering people is not something that any group of human beings wants to see. We need to involve the rest of the cast more, not just have Liz on her feminist missions and quests every single week.

Yeah, there were some funny things but shockingly it was for the most part in the scenes not featuring her.
WGNA