3rd Rock from the Sun

Brains and Eggs

Aired Unknown Jan 09, 1996 on NBC

• Laugh Out Loud Funny.

This is just brilliant, I can't beleive a show like this, who's pilot is just as good as any part of the series can be underappreciated. There are some distinct differences in this episode to many of the later ones but its plot and jokes remain the quality that they have in later shows. I espiccially like Harry and Sally in this episode, well I like them in all the episodes as they are my favourite characters they are really hilarious in this one. Espicially Harry's quote about the cocktail wenies: HARRY: Okay, I've seen these before they should be bigger - SO FUNNY! and the way Sally kind of enjoys being a woman and of course the Dick and Mary relationship getting a "Faboulous start" was good.

The Pilot is Great!
  • A great start to a great series.

The aliens land on earth and experience earth life. I think the way they started it was a great inclination to what the show would become. Dick's crush on Mary shows slightly and Tommy goes to school, and Harry has no idea what his place is. Mrs. Dubcek is a little taken back by their behavior and all put together it made for a fantastic pilot episode!