3rd Rock from the Sun Forums

NBC (ended 2001)

help me find one episode

alguna

[1]May 4, 2008
    • level: 17

I have a problem with finding what episode is when...

I think, Tommy is saying (very loud) a couple of times ''Let's go!''...

like they are supposed to go somewhere or do something (I'm sorry but I don't remember what)

then, Dick says something (4 example, ''But we have to do something else first...'' Tommy like ignores this and just yells, very happy ''Let's go!''...

then they find another reason against this ''Let's go!'' thing, but Tommy again says ''Let's go!''...

I think it's ''Dr. Solomon's Traveling Alien Show'' but that's just a thought...

I know that this sounds very stupid but I watched this show years ago and I can't remeber but it's my favorite scene....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scarlett_Ohara

[2]May 26, 2010
    • level: 5
    As far as I can recall there are a few episodes with the "Let's go!" gag. Here are a couple of ones I remember. If I remember any others I'll post them.

Dick Solomon's Day Off - Season 5 Episode 20

Sally, Harry and Tommy are spying on a woman using a walkie-talkie, when they hear she is going to the dry cleaners they all jump up and say "Let's go!" Then Sally yells "Wait wait.. We don't have any dry cleaning! Harry rubs ice cream all over his shirt and they all yell "let's go!" and run out the door. Eat, Drink, Dick, Mary (1) - Season 3 Episode 27

Harry has been kidnapped by Vicki's Ex. The others are out by the car dicussing what to do. Dick yells "Let's go!" They start to run until an oven timer goes off and Tommy says "Wait.. my torte is ready!" They all stop, sniff the air and then yell "Let's go!"

This was the episode where Harry where harry was sold to a "freak show" circus, so it is possibly the one you meant. Hope that helps even if it is 2 years late.

ewtvfreak

[3]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 2

Hi. I'm looking for the episode where Dick has an adiction for collecting dolls. Let me know.

ewtvfreak

[4]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 2

Found it. Sorry. It was episode 77. Season 4. Collect call for Dick.