48 Hours

Saturday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Jan 19, 1988 Returning September 24, 2016

48 Hours Fan Reviews (11)

7.2
  • My husband and I just finished watching 48 hours about the Camm triple murder. It was less than one hour worth of programming stretched over two hours.

My husband and I just finished watching 48 hours about the Camm triple murder. It was less than one hour worth of programming stretched over two hours. If we had known that we were being set up to watch a television show of commercials rather than an actual program, we never would have turned it on--and will not make that mistake again in the future. Watching the fawcet drip would be preferable. Shame on CBS, the producers and directors for ruining a good television show. If they have low ratings, or if they become low, then in all likelihood it is deserved. Also, if it was not so disturbing that these people chose to waste the small amount of free time that I have available to me, I would not be writing a review here, of all places. Requiring my birthdate is personal information that goes way beyond the expected. Shame on this site too, although it does not surprise me. It simply again shows the lack of decency and respect present in 2007 United States society.