50 Cent: The Money and the Power

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Nov 13, 2008 Between Seasons

50 Cent: The Money and the Power Fan Reviews (1)

6.7
  • One of the most impressive Reality Shows I ever had the pleasure to watch. Thumbs up for Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

I wanna start by saying that I don't listen to 50's music, I am not a fun(although I am sure it's impressive). So when I started to watch it I didn't knew what to expect.However after watching it, 50Cent made a great impression on me, in the sense he's really smart, and him getting this far in life is no fortunate accident, he learned a lot, had a though life and became successful through not giving up and working very much.
    I remember a scene in an episode where he does 100 push-ups without showing any effort. After finishing the exercise he acts all normal. This shows me he remained the same individual, continuously improving himself.
    Ever since the first episode, I was really impressed by 50 Cent. He's a person who demands a lot of respect, pretty straight forward. His decisions are in my opinion very correct, there wasn't one elimination where I doubted weather 50 made the right decision.
    His lessons are a bit cryptic at first, but he unfolds them for us and makes them really easy to understand.
    I also got the chance to know the real Curtis"50 Cent" Jackson, find facts about his life and how he started everything.
    In my opinion this is a show where the viewer learns a lot.
    I saw really low grades given to this show, I think mostly because people are somehow bothered by the language and how things are presented. However, it's by far the best show in the Apprentice category, you learn a lot.
    I saw MTV didn't renewed it for the second season. It's OK, I think 50 made it very interesting and deserves 20/10 for the way he planned it and all the efforts he made.