666 Park Avenue

A Crowd of Demons

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Oct 28, 2012 on ABC

• AWESOME

This episode was in one word : Awesome! It was creepy and intense...!

It was nice to see Gavin threathen...!! Normally he is the creepy guy, but there is a new one...

This serie is getting better and better!!! loving it!!
  • Exceptionally good nand getting better!

This show just keeps on improving and improving, and today's episode was stunning. I was a littl e concerned that a Halloween episode of a show that has already been pretty scary would be over the top, but this one was just perfect.

So many interesting scenes with Gavin and Olivia this week, not to mention the horror that Jane endured.

I think the storyline is developing perfectly, and there were so amany great moments. Things are coming together nicely.

Also, some interesting developments with Brian/Louise/Alexis. That is getting good!

I hope this show continues to go from strength to strength!
  • A Crowd of Demons

A Crowd of Demons was a perfect and hauntingly entertaining episode of 666 Park Avenue. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written with elements of horror, suspense and intrigue. It was interesting to see a mysterious person threaten Gavin by almost killing Olivia. The story was intense and fully of action, savagery and there was some history added to the mystery. It seems some connection has really been made between the little ghost girl and Jane. I loved Jane's costume, which was most appropriate! I liked that Alexis and Brian talked and cleared the air so to speak, though she was still weaving her web. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!