666 Park Avenue

Murmurations

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Oct 07, 2012 on ABC

7.8
  • Mildly interesting

Seems that ideas are quite a rare thing among the TV show writers. Some "Birds", som "Devil's Advocate", some classic horror movies - and voila, here's a TV show...

And CGI guys could have tried better - the birds attacking the exterminator didn't cast shadows on the street...
  • Getting better.

Well I'm still not 100% convinced about this show, but I definitely enjoyed this episode more than the last. There was a little less horror, a little more intrigue and the show seems to have settled into a rhythm.

It's definitely interesting and I want to know more!
  • Great cliffhanger of an ending

Pretty good episode with some intriguing moments, e.g. a nest of birds flying out of the wall, girl thief having a horrible vision of what's going to happen next, and of course that crazy ending! I can't wait to find out what happens next after that door slams shut, and I certainly hope it will not turn out to be a cop-out, like Jane waking up from another one of her dreams!
  • Murmurations

Murmurations was a great episode of 666 Park Avenue, though I wasn't as enthralled like with the pilot episode. I was entertained and there were some good scenes with character and plot development. It was interesting to see the young girl who is a thief warn about the birds. I liked the story lines and how they played out. There was some mystery, suspense, horror, drama, and intrigue. The ending was crazy and definitely has me on the edge of my seat. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!