666 Park Avenue

Saturday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 30, 2012 In Season

neomichel

666 Park Avenue Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• I don't see the point

This is ridiculous. I really don't see the point when these idiots of the American big TV channels make decisions.

Why did they cancel it? I believe it was not going badly. Also, if you cancel it, what sense does it make to leave the 3 last episodes to be seen after half a year from the latest you showed??? This will result in: 1. either nobody even remembering what series that is and not watching it or 2. fans getting really upset with the channel, I know I am and will not watch any more productions from these people.
  • Keeps me alive

Please.... this world is bad enough. PLEASE dont cancel this show its one of the best.

• 4 epi left

The 4 remaining episodes will air this summer according to Deadline (which I can't link to). You should correct that in the episode guide.
  • The Devil within me

Very hooked I cant wait to see season 2 and so on love it
  • mkolinger

I love this show. Please don't take off
  • WHY????

Why oh why can't they just air the final 4 episodes??!!! I'm very disappointed in ABC!!!
  • Dingbat

Does Gavin channel the ghost of Maureen Stapleton in the next episode? Clearly, a dingbat is runnning the programming department of ABC. In a sea of dull interviews masquerading as news shows, poorly constructed scenes labelled as "comedies," and dull, staged "reality" shows, "666" offered us something rare--sophisticated writing, superb acting, and gorgeous sets.

Finally. For the first time in years, I began watching a prime-time network show that rivalled anything on cable. I was beginning to think ABC had a chance to revive its glory years a la PBS. Sadly, no. The network is stuck in the wall like one of the birds. . . I'll be surprised if somebody doesn't "pick it "666" is so strong--someone smart will grab it.

• come on*

why? we love this show, don't cancel it...

at least let the season finish first
  • Where's ep10?

Just show the remaining episodes. American networks are so annoying.
  • This is stupid!!

This sucks that there cancelling this new show!

I love this show and have every since the first episode!

I wish they well deside to keep this show on the air and keep on for the fans who do love the show!
  • ABC SUCKS!!!!!

Leave it to the assonine program directors at ABC to ruin your primetime tv enjoyment.
  • Actually a good show

I just started watching this show on Hulu and I have to say, despite my initial apprehension, it's actually a pretty cool show. It really sucks that it's getting cancelled right as I was getting into it. As for the cheesiness factor everyone keeps talking about- maybe it's just me, but I just don't see it. To me it's a very well done show with a great cast and really shouldn't be getting cancelled.
  • Intense

This is a show that keeps me in suspense. I crochet faster with each episode.
  • so sad

so sad it's beening show turned out to be very interesting and new... I really liked the idea
  • 666 Park Avenue gets a total of 13 episodes...

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. I really ike this show, it has been entertaining but I do wonder how you can carry this story line into a long running series. As long as they tie it up at the end well I won't be disappointed that I invested in the series. Too bad it's going but network cancellations never surprise me anymore.
  • A clever title goes here!

ABC SHOULD REFOCUS, THEY BRING UP NEW SHOWS AND CANCEL THEM LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION, Y BOTHER WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ITS REALLY ANNOYING.
  • Why the cancellation?

I will miss this series :(
  • It's Over Soon

But according to Wikipedia "On November 21, 2012, it was announced that producers had been given enough notice of the show's cancellation that they were reworking the final episode to function as a series finale and give the fans closure.."

So there's that...
  • THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW

i watch this every sunday at 9pm here in arizona!! i love it! it just gets better and better! who the hells bad idea is it to cancel this show? i only watch this show and greys anatomy... so someone needs to pull their head out their butts over there at ABC! DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW!!! I did sign the petition here

• How to save this show!?

I really don't want this show to be cancelled. So what can we do to save the show? How to we get the word out to like the network and producers that we the fans want this show to get picked up. I've signed many petitions for previous shows that got cancelled and didn't seem to work :( I don't want to see another great show get cancelled again :( This Sucks :(
  • Save 666 Park Avenue on ABC

Please go to epetitions.net and sign Save 666 Park Avenue petition!!!
  • So much love for this show.

I think I almost had a heart attack when I heard this show was cancelled earlier today. This show is truly one of the best television shows on tv right. It's smart, creative, and suspenseful. I'm honestly now seeing how this gets cancelled when there's so many horrible shows on tv with awful stories and plots going on to their 3rd and 4th seasons. It just makes no sense.
  • I Like It!

I really like this show. Too bad it's been cancelled. But can always hope they'll change their mind...
  • interesting to say the least .

keeps getting better and better !
  • Classic horror with a twist

I have come to like this show very much, it has a slowly building atmosphere and environment just like classic horror films, the characters have depth and are very well portrayed by the cast, and there's a touch of hysteria and madness in every episode that reminds me a little bit of Hitchcock. You see the things happening and how they affect the people in the building, yet the viewer always knows they are deliberately being driven to madness, so they can perform the actions the Dorans need them to. I like how the elements of the plot are gradually revealed, for instance in this last episode (Diabolic) we are finally beginning to get an idea of the battle of Good vs Evil that apparently will be culminating in the rest of the season. Finally, the horror scenes with the appropriate music, lighting and excellent direction are very satisfying to us classic horror fans. I hope it gets a full-season pickup and that there's lots more of it to come! Great show
  • 666 park ave. Great show ..!!!

Addictive show. One of a kind..!!
  • Just so good.

Finally a mystery/horror tv show that is also subtle and fascinating! While the main plot may be slow at times - just like an old horror story - the genuine characters and their subplots keep me really interested! Kudos to the great cast!

666 PA is a good mix of old-fashioned and appealing originality! Can't wait to see more!
  • 666 is the number of ... that good series!

The pilot was a little weak with some plagiarism to the movie ''Rosemary's Baby'' and even to the old and little known canadian series "The Colector". But it has evolved into something more, with some originality amid very exploited routines of mystery movies.

The actors are not bad, except for Mr. ''Odette Yustman Anable'' (by Zeus, what she saw is this poor devil?) and that playwright of only one piece and two babes.

By the way, Helena Mattsonn easily would lead a legion of locals to hell.
  • Really Great Series!

A good combination of twists and turns to keep you interested! Can't wait to see each week's episode to find out what happens next. Hope the series is here to stay!
  • I like it.

it's not complicated, what i like about shows I watch - If i wanted to see complicated stuff, i'd see a movie. It's triller enough to keep me uptight, but na scary stuff to keep me from falling asleap. I think they've found a good combination of it all, ao keep up with it.
1 2 3