666 Park Avenue

Saturday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 30, 2012 In Season

neomichel

666 Park Avenue Fan Reviews (75)

• One of the best horror shows ever!

Great story line, great cast. I hope they will shoot 2nd series. It would be a damn shame if they didn't!
  • 666 park evenue

I absolutely love this show. I was very disappointed to find out that after only 13 episodes, it got canceled. The cast, brilliant! Love there characters! It has absolutely everything. I haven't watched a good show like this in awhile. It drives me crazy that they left a cliffhanger, I am still hoping for it to come back!!!!!
  • Say it aint so!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for this show to come back since July! You left us with a cliffhanger and then went away. Please come back cuz you're breaking my itty bitty heart!
  • Bring it back!

this was one of the best TV shows I have seen in a very long time. All of the actors in it are fantastic and the show is very addicting. I cannot believe it was cancelled because of the outrage from religious Groups. failing ratings my ass. I cannot believe a great show like this gets cancelled but a tacky terrible soap opera garbage show like once upon a time has several seasons. it just goes to show you the influence religious nuts have in America. What the hell happened to separation of church and state? If you do not like something don't watch it simple as that. I am so sick of religious nuts ruining things for the rest of us.
  • Best Series it Back

This show is fantastic!!! Can't believe that they cancelled it. I have watched the 13 episodes and could watch a 100 is better than lost. Wish the execs did cancel the good Nova was another. Bring it back!!!!
  • What Were You Thinking, ABC???

666 Park Avenue was, in my opinion, the best of all suspense-type TV shows aired. It kept me on the edge of my seat and in a "I can't wait to see what happens next" mode. The last episode, Lazareth Part 1 had such a surprising ending with Jane transformed into a 2013 Rosemary's Baby. I absolutely loved the show and wish ABC would reconsider putting the show back on with new episodes for all of us who miss all the nail-biting on Saturday night! What were you thinking, ABC by cancelling such a fantastic program????
  • Supposedly, It's coming back

Supposedly, it's coming back in June to finish out it's 1st season. Whether it returns after that, is up to how well the ratings are.
  • PLS another season of 666 park avenue

Why do you always cancelling a beautiful program like 666 park avenue? I was disappointed when ABC cancel the "The gates" and now the "666 park Now I know why ABC has many haters! another season for this PLS do not cancelled

I will love ABC if you do another season of 666 park PLS dont do on what you did in THE PLS....
  • YES!! Bring it back!!!!

It's always the same, as soon as a show picks up and starts getting good it's cancelled. I hate even watching a new show now, I feel like waiting until it's in it's 2nd or 3rd season just to be sure. Another good show gone, thanks ABC!!
  • horrible network decision

best show out there, i have watched all the episodes twice and recommended to a lot of people to start watching it,thank you ABC for ruining it....
  • Bring it back!!!!!!!!

was really getting in to this programme and each week gutted i had to wait a week for the next one why cancel a perfectly good show ????????
  • Angry

I have to say quite I'm quite disappointed and angry with the cancellation of the show, this was quite an intriguing show lots of mystery and surprise at every corner shame ABC shame
  • Dispicable!

ABC suks big time for cancelling the show! Wright when we started understanding what was going on, they cancelled. Dispicable, feeling really angry about this!
  • doesn't make sense

fine u wanna cancel this amazing show, ok. but why the hell next episode will be airing in 7/7 !!! we suppose to wait 6 months for the next episode of the show that is going to be canceled ???!!! WTH
  • why cancel one of the best series on wait 6months to finish

I dont understand why this is being canceled and if so why the hell are we waiting till summer to see the last 4 episodes im so disappointed in abc this is one of the better shows on this network. i think that season 2 should be scheduled and last 4 episodes should be played now.. this is ridiculous!
  • 666 Park Ave

Just as the show was getting good it disapears and now I find out It was cancilled.

The network never gave it a chance, my girlfriend and I looked forward each week for this show.

This is ridiculous a great show like this cancelled, of course star trek was cancelled too.

I dont have cable . and there was two show that I did like you just cancelled, crazy.

It makes me wonder who is stearing the the ship.
  • I don't see the point

This is ridiculous. I really don't see the point when these idiots of the American big TV channels make decisions.

Why did they cancel it? I believe it was not going badly. Also, if you cancel it, what sense does it make to leave the 3 last episodes to be seen after half a year from the latest you showed??? This will result in: 1. either nobody even remembering what series that is and not watching it or 2. fans getting really upset with the channel, I know I am and will not watch any more productions from these people.
  • Keeps me alive

Please.... this world is bad enough. PLEASE dont cancel this show its one of the best.

• The Devil within me

Very hooked I cant wait to see season 2 and so on love it
  • mkolinger

I love this show. Please don't take off
  • WHY????

Why oh why can't they just air the final 4 episodes??!!! I'm very disappointed in ABC!!!
  • Dingbat

Does Gavin channel the ghost of Maureen Stapleton in the next episode? Clearly, a dingbat is runnning the programming department of ABC. In a sea of dull interviews masquerading as news shows, poorly constructed scenes labelled as "comedies," and dull, staged "reality" shows, "666" offered us something rare--sophisticated writing, superb acting, and gorgeous sets.

Finally. For the first time in years, I began watching a prime-time network show that rivalled anything on cable. I was beginning to think ABC had a chance to revive its glory years a la PBS. Sadly, no. The network is stuck in the wall like one of the birds. . . I'll be surprised if somebody doesn't "pick it "666" is so strong--someone smart will grab it.

• come on*

why? we love this show, don't cancel it...

at least let the season finish first
  • This is stupid!!

This sucks that there cancelling this new show!

I love this show and have every since the first episode!

I wish they well deside to keep this show on the air and keep on for the fans who do love the show!
  • Actually a good show

I just started watching this show on Hulu and I have to say, despite my initial apprehension, it's actually a pretty cool show. It really sucks that it's getting cancelled right as I was getting into it. As for the cheesiness factor everyone keeps talking about- maybe it's just me, but I just don't see it. To me it's a very well done show with a great cast and really shouldn't be getting cancelled.
  • so sad

so sad it's beening show turned out to be very interesting and new... I really liked the idea
  • A clever title goes here!

ABC SHOULD REFOCUS, THEY BRING UP NEW SHOWS AND CANCEL THEM LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION, Y BOTHER WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ITS REALLY ANNOYING.
  • Why the cancellation?

I will miss this series :(
  • THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW

i watch this every sunday at 9pm here in arizona!! i love it! it just gets better and better! who the hells bad idea is it to cancel this show? i only watch this show and greys anatomy... so someone needs to pull their head out their butts over there at ABC! DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW!!! I did sign the petition here

• How to save this show!?

I really don't want this show to be cancelled. So what can we do to save the show? How to we get the word out to like the network and producers that we the fans want this show to get picked up. I've signed many petitions for previous shows that got cancelled and didn't seem to work :( I don't want to see another great show get cancelled again :( This Sucks :(
< 1 2 3