666 Park Avenue

Saturday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 30, 2012 In Season

neomichel

666 Park Avenue Fan Reviews (74)

• I liked it.

just don't know for how long i will like it. I want to know about the past of the building, who is that mary woman. And whats up with my hate character the phycic Laurel Harris. I just don't like her, weirdo..

How long will it take for Henry to not dismiss every weird feeling Alexis has "oww thats just the stress honny" blah blah. And if one of them is going the have a contract with Doran and its going to be a secret between this couple and takes to long to come out, then its time for me to stop watching. Sure i think Henry is going to be the one to make the mistake of sining a contract. Probably for a big carreer jump maybe to become the next mayor?

I hope this couple is going to be a strong one, figthing together for their lifes and the other residents from the Dorans.

For now i'me ready for more.

• Boring, archaic...

...teribbly cast. oh, and did I mention it's utterly boring? simply bad tv.
  • Looking forward for the next episode

A suprisingly good pilot, although my rating is still temporary I am looking forward to the next episode. It is a mix of the movie Devils advocat and of supernatural (demon deals). Hope next episode continues the good work.
  • Unoriginal mystery series

I saw the pilot with mixed expectations and unfortunately it was a let down. The premise being similar to that of Rosemary's Baby - one of the greatest horror stories ever told. In 666, a young couple move into an old building owned by satanic landlords who lead a double life.

The episode had the feel of one of X-Files' duds. Very predictable, immature and passionless - Terry O'Quinn whom I was eager to see again, was clearly not committing fully.

Just dull and pointless, I'm afraid - next!
  • IT WAD GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!

the pilot was great. it was worth the wait. i love 666 park ave. i do not read the books but this tv show makes me want to read it. also the cast is great. terry o quinn from lost. Vanessa Williams from desperate housewives. and most best Robert Buckley from ONE TREE HILL. i cant wait for more. if they cancel this i will die
  • Great cliffhanger of an ending

Pretty good follow-up episode with some intriguing moments, e.g. a nest of birds flying out of the wall, girl thief having a horrible vision of what's going to happen next, and of course that crazy ending! I can't wait to find out what happens next after that door slams shut, and I certainly hope it will not turn out to be a cop-out, like Jane waking up from another one of her dream!
  • Guilty Pleasure Fun

I liked it! I was told one of the national newspapers panned it, but I wanted to judge for myself. Absurd? Sure. Nowhere near as excellent as Rosemary's Baby? For sure. But fun, nonetheless. I am genuinely looking forward to see what happens next. I hope ABC doesn't cancel it too soon!
  • Too close to call but not bad

The pilot was fairly slow and shallow. It's not a horror movie or even scary, more mystery genre. However, I kind of liked it, I want to know more about the building, the dragon mosaic and G.Doran (DraGon).

Btw. the mosaic looks like a sketch of the constellation "Draco", which lies above the latitude of 66.6 degrees. And the Bible says: "Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world - he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him." [Rev 12:7-9]

Now it all depends on how long it will take to bring the tension up and if it will stay that slow. If they need 8 episodes for Jane to find out what is going on and another 8 episodes until someone believes her, I'm out long before. But the pilot got me interested and I hope for the best.
  • 666 Park Ave vs. GCB

GET REAL! the DEVIL vs Christians... COME on! funny how christians are not up set about this show. its the DEVIL! ABC is promoting the devil but not christian women in their full bitchness???? WEM 666 park Ave SHOW sucks! the Bald lead is NOT believable .... IF you can air 666 you BRING BACK GCB! 666 Park Ave. SHOW SUCKS GCB WAS BETTER!!! funnier! bring back CAMPY GCB!!!!
  • Things that make you go MMMMM.

I enjoy a show that keeps me guessing!
  • Very mixed feelings

The only reason I keep coming back to the show is that I truly enjoy Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams, they exude power, charm and mystery. I don't care for 'the resident of the week', we don't get to know them so why care how they end up? Rachael Taylor really annoys me and it's hard to like her character. The rest of the cast is just very bland.
  • Promising :D :D :D

A typical ghost story with lots of twist and turns which sometime make you think...kind of slow in the begging but is starting to pick-up the pace and I hope this will continue from here on out :D :D :D
  • Great Series!

I must say, i had my doubts, but it is such a compelling show! I hope gets renewed for more seasons to come! (:
  • Got me.

It's been a long time since a show has had me fascinated that much. Good , no ...amazing start, I'd rather say. If they keep this up, they sure as hell will keep my hunger for a good thriller/mystery/drama/supernatural stories satisfied. Looking forward to see what happens next.
  • Totally Got Me.

It has been a while that i haven't seen any TV series with interest. But this show just got me, probably because it is totally different and has numerous indirect LOST references [I still call him John Locke]. Well, superb sci-fi show which has great potential.
  • I like it.

it's not complicated, what i like about shows I watch - If i wanted to see complicated stuff, i'd see a movie. It's triller enough to keep me uptight, but na scary stuff to keep me from falling asleap. I think they've found a good combination of it all, ao keep up with it.
  • Really Great Series!

A good combination of twists and turns to keep you interested! Can't wait to see each week's episode to find out what happens next. Hope the series is here to stay!
  • 666 is the number of ... that good series!

The pilot was a little weak with some plagiarism to the movie ''Rosemary's Baby'' and even to the old and little known canadian series "The Colector". But it has evolved into something more, with some originality amid very exploited routines of mystery movies.

The actors are not bad, except for Mr. ''Odette Yustman Anable'' (by Zeus, what she saw is this poor devil?) and that playwright of only one piece and two babes.

By the way, Helena Mattsonn easily would lead a legion of locals to hell.
  • Just so good.

Finally a mystery/horror tv show that is also subtle and fascinating! While the main plot may be slow at times - just like an old horror story - the genuine characters and their subplots keep me really interested! Kudos to the great cast!

666 PA is a good mix of old-fashioned and appealing originality! Can't wait to see more!
  • 666 park ave. Great show ..!!!

Addictive show. One of a kind..!!
  • Classic horror with a twist

I have come to like this show very much, it has a slowly building atmosphere and environment just like classic horror films, the characters have depth and are very well portrayed by the cast, and there's a touch of hysteria and madness in every episode that reminds me a little bit of Hitchcock. You see the things happening and how they affect the people in the building, yet the viewer always knows they are deliberately being driven to madness, so they can perform the actions the Dorans need them to. I like how the elements of the plot are gradually revealed, for instance in this last episode (Diabolic) we are finally beginning to get an idea of the battle of Good vs Evil that apparently will be culminating in the rest of the season. Finally, the horror scenes with the appropriate music, lighting and excellent direction are very satisfying to us classic horror fans. I hope it gets a full-season pickup and that there's lots more of it to come! Great show
  • interesting to say the least .

keeps getting better and better !
  • I Like It!

I really like this show. Too bad it's been cancelled. But can always hope they'll change their mind...
  • So much love for this show.

I think I almost had a heart attack when I heard this show was cancelled earlier today. This show is truly one of the best television shows on tv right. It's smart, creative, and suspenseful. I'm honestly now seeing how this gets cancelled when there's so many horrible shows on tv with awful stories and plots going on to their 3rd and 4th seasons. It just makes no sense.
  • Save 666 Park Avenue on ABC

Please go to epetitions.net and sign Save 666 Park Avenue petition!!!
  • How to save this show!?

I really don't want this show to be cancelled. So what can we do to save the show? How to we get the word out to like the network and producers that we the fans want this show to get picked up. I've signed many petitions for previous shows that got cancelled and didn't seem to work :( I don't want to see another great show get cancelled again :( This Sucks :(
  • THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW

i watch this every sunday at 9pm here in arizona!! i love it! it just gets better and better! who the hells bad idea is it to cancel this show? i only watch this show and greys anatomy... so someone needs to pull their head out their butts over there at ABC! DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW!!! I did sign the petition here

• It's Over Soon

But according to Wikipedia "On November 21, 2012, it was announced that producers had been given enough notice of the show's cancellation that they were reworking the final episode to function as a series finale and give the fans closure.."

So there's that...
  • Why the cancellation?

I will miss this series :(
  • A clever title goes here!

ABC SHOULD REFOCUS, THEY BRING UP NEW SHOWS AND CANCEL THEM LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION, Y BOTHER WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ITS REALLY ANNOYING.
< 1 2 3