666 Park Avenue

Saturday 9:00 PM on ABC Premiered Sep 30, 2012 In Season

neomichel

666 Park Avenue Fan Reviews (74)

• A clever title goes here!

ABC SHOULD REFOCUS, THEY BRING UP NEW SHOWS AND CANCEL THEM LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION, Y BOTHER WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ITS REALLY ANNOYING.
  • Bring it back!

this was one of the best TV shows I have seen in a very long time. All of the actors in it are fantastic and the show is very addicting. I cannot believe it was cancelled because of the outrage from religious Groups. failing ratings my ass. I cannot believe a great show like this gets cancelled but a tacky terrible soap opera garbage show like once upon a time has several seasons. it just goes to show you the influence religious nuts have in America. What the hell happened to separation of church and state? If you do not like something don't watch it simple as that. I am so sick of religious nuts ruining things for the rest of us.
  • I don't see the point

This is ridiculous. I really don't see the point when these idiots of the American big TV channels make decisions.

Why did they cancel it? I believe it was not going badly. Also, if you cancel it, what sense does it make to leave the 3 last episodes to be seen after half a year from the latest you showed??? This will result in: 1. either nobody even remembering what series that is and not watching it or 2. fans getting really upset with the channel, I know I am and will not watch any more productions from these people.
  • Crap Shoot!

Ok, I've been at Episode 9 and you know, this is becoming a damn good show! I'm truly sad to know that it will be cancelled. Patience is a virtue. ABC shouldn't have jumped the gun.

***

I really think this show has something good to offer. I like it. I hope they at least resolve the show on DVD if the cancellation is final.

***

This was one of those shows that could have used a bit better execution. And better leads.
  • 666 park evenue

I absolutely love this show. I was very disappointed to find out that after only 13 episodes, it got canceled. The cast, brilliant! Love there characters! It has absolutely everything. I haven't watched a good show like this in awhile. It drives me crazy that they left a cliffhanger, I am still hoping for it to come back!!!!!
  • Keeps me alive

Please.... this world is bad enough. PLEASE dont cancel this show its one of the best.

• Say it aint so!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for this show to come back since July! You left us with a cliffhanger and then went away. Please come back cuz you're breaking my itty bitty heart!
  • Best Series it Back

This show is fantastic!!! Can't believe that they cancelled it. I have watched the 13 episodes and could watch a 100 is better than lost. Wish the execs did cancel the good Nova was another. Bring it back!!!!
  • doesn't make sense

fine u wanna cancel this amazing show, ok. but why the hell next episode will be airing in 7/7 !!! we suppose to wait 6 months for the next episode of the show that is going to be canceled ???!!! WTH
  • Why the cancellation?

I will miss this series :(
  • ABC FOOLS

ABC needs to bring this show back. I really enjoyed watching it but like always they cancel the good shows and keep the crappy ones on .
  • horrible network decision

best show out there, i have watched all the episodes twice and recommended to a lot of people to start watching it,thank you ABC for ruining it....
  • Angry

I have to say quite I'm quite disappointed and angry with the cancellation of the show, this was quite an intriguing show lots of mystery and surprise at every corner shame ABC shame
  • This is stupid!!

This sucks that there cancelling this new show!

I love this show and have every since the first episode!

I wish they well deside to keep this show on the air and keep on for the fans who do love the show!
  • How to save this show!?

I really don't want this show to be cancelled. So what can we do to save the show? How to we get the word out to like the network and producers that we the fans want this show to get picked up. I've signed many petitions for previous shows that got cancelled and didn't seem to work :( I don't want to see another great show get cancelled again :( This Sucks :(
  • 666 park ave. Great show ..!!!

Addictive show. One of a kind..!!
  • Another good program bites the dust!?

I agree with "Bring It Back!" I wish a petition would work, but when the network execs. make up their minds about programs it s gone. Its all about the money. Never mind its being recorded to watch at a later time or even on ABC in Demand where you have to watch the commercials to watch the program. Every time I get hooked it gets pulled!
  • Re-air the first nin episodes

if showing the final 4 episodes after so muych time has passed, why not re broadcast the first 9 episodes as well its not like there are a lot of new shows lining up for the air time.
  • What Were You Thinking, ABC???

666 Park Avenue was, in my opinion, the best of all suspense-type TV shows aired. It kept me on the edge of my seat and in a "I can't wait to see what happens next" mode. The last episode, Lazareth Part 1 had such a surprising ending with Jane transformed into a 2013 Rosemary's Baby. I absolutely loved the show and wish ABC would reconsider putting the show back on with new episodes for all of us who miss all the nail-biting on Saturday night! What were you thinking, ABC by cancelling such a fantastic program????
  • PLS another season of 666 park avenue

Why do you always cancelling a beautiful program like 666 park avenue? I was disappointed when ABC cancel the "The gates" and now the "666 park Now I know why ABC has many haters! another season for this PLS do not cancelled

I will love ABC if you do another season of 666 park PLS dont do on what you did in THE PLS....
  • YES!! Bring it back!!!!

It's always the same, as soon as a show picks up and starts getting good it's cancelled. I hate even watching a new show now, I feel like waiting until it's in it's 2nd or 3rd season just to be sure. Another good show gone, thanks ABC!!
  • Bring it back!!!!!!!!

was really getting in to this programme and each week gutted i had to wait a week for the next one why cancel a perfectly good show ????????
  • Dispicable!

ABC suks big time for cancelling the show! Wright when we started understanding what was going on, they cancelled. Dispicable, feeling really angry about this!
  • The Devil within me

Very hooked I cant wait to see season 2 and so on love it
  • mkolinger

I love this show. Please don't take off
  • WHY????

Why oh why can't they just air the final 4 episodes??!!! I'm very disappointed in ABC!!!
  • So much love for this show.

I think I almost had a heart attack when I heard this show was cancelled earlier today. This show is truly one of the best television shows on tv right. It's smart, creative, and suspenseful. I'm honestly now seeing how this gets cancelled when there's so many horrible shows on tv with awful stories and plots going on to their 3rd and 4th seasons. It just makes no sense.
  • Just so good.

Finally a mystery/horror tv show that is also subtle and fascinating! While the main plot may be slow at times - just like an old horror story - the genuine characters and their subplots keep me really interested! Kudos to the great cast!

666 PA is a good mix of old-fashioned and appealing originality! Can't wait to see more!
  • 666 Park Avenue gets a total of 13 episodes...

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. I really ike this show, it has been entertaining but I do wonder how you can carry this story line into a long running series. As long as they tie it up at the end well I won't be disappointed that I invested in the series. Too bad it's going but network cancellations never surprise me anymore.
    I knew the show didn't get signed on for another season but I was also under the impression that they would wrap up the show to the viewers satisfaction !! I absolutely hate it when a good show is abruptly cut off. So much potential!!
< 1 2 3