666 Park Avenue

The Dead Don't Stay Dead

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2012 on ABC

• Not too bad

Let me start of by saying that I totally agree with amazing_race. Vanessa Williams' character is very interesting and she finally got some -very interesting- background. So far, all she seemed to do was lunch and shop, so yay - I'm happy. I also find Gavin highly interesting and the both of them is actually the only reason why I still watch the show.

The girl (who's name I keep forgetting), ah - Jane (looked it up) keeps rubbing me the wrong way. For someone, supossedly, intelligent she acts like an idiot (no pun intended). I do not refer to her going down creepy cellars all by herself, however or taking home with her a strange suitcase. After all, this is an enlightened era and we all know ghosts do not exist, right? But what's up with her obsessive behaviour of uncovering all hidden secrets of the Drake? I really do not get it. I know she has to restore the building to its original state, but still. Either she needs replacing or she should brush up her act(ing).

I also found that the story with the obituary writer, felt like it sort of got inserted as an afterthought. Gavin is supposed to be the devil and tries to win souls by offering them what they want. Right? In this case, the girl wanted to be a writer and makes up an obituary and suddenly she gets what she wanted? All of a sudden she is an accomplished (obituaries) writer or makes a shot at being one? Utter and total nonsense to the point of being offensive to one's intelligence.

I'm sorry guys if I do not explain myself correctly (English is my second language), but I am hoping you all know what I mean.

• Finally more Vanessa Williams!

Well Vanessa Williams was the main reason I gave this show a shot in the first place! And I've been dying to see more of her, as she's only briefly been in the first two episodes. Today we got some brilliant character development for her, as we delve into her past. It was very intriguing.

The episode's ending was quite shocking, and I'm really fascinated to see what happens netx! The show is improving in my books. I'm still not 100% in love with it, but I'm getting more and more interested!
  • The Dead Don't Say Dead

The Dead Don't Say Dead was another perfectly entertaining episode of 666 Park Avenue. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of interesting character and plot development along with some discoveries about the Doran's past. I liked how every thing played out and the story was very well written. The acting was superb and the actors really became their characters. I like the level of quality of this show. I was reminded of the movie, "Needful Things" as Mr. Doran made deals with people. There was a lot of manipulating going on which made for many good intrigues! I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!