666 Park Avenue

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Nov 25, 2012 on ABC

7.9
  • 666 Park Avenue.

I knew this would happen, you cant help yourself ABC, you axe the only show thats worth watching. I really hope we get a proper ending, but with your reputation who knows.

Just when it really got exciting, way to go ABC, Not Happy At All.
  • What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

"What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" was a perfect and very entertaining episode of 666 Park Avenue. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot development. It was awesome watching Jane and Nona looking for her grandmother and find a secret staircase in the process. I liked how Gavin and Kadinsky worked to find the location of The Red Box. It was intriguing to see the guy tell Olivia some life changing news. I liked how every thing played out and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Can't believe they cancelled this amazing show!

This episode was once again flawless, with tsome HUGE developments, especially for Olivia and her simply brilliant storyline with Sasha. Can't wait to see where thant goes!

ALso, we had great developments with Alexis - that storyline was boring at first, but it seems to gradually be getting better.

And of course, a lot happened with Jane today, and the ending was a nice touch!

Can't believe that this show was cancelled... so sad about it. :( It was so full of intrigue and suspense with a simply BRILLIANT cast and a huge amount of potential!

I don't understand you ABC. First Missing earlier this year - now this. Those people running that place clearly have no taste and no common sense. Absolutely disgraceful.