7 Days

Pilot (1)

Aired Unknown Oct 07, 1998 on UPN

• Dark setting with promise.

I love the way that this show takes a different approach at time travel. The story begins when the President and Vice President are killed by a plane full of explosives that crashes into the White house. When the speaker of the house is killed in a RPG attack on his limo. What a grim reminder of 9/11 this is. If only we had Frank Parker back then am I right? Seeing how this was filmed in 97-98 it stands the test of time. I love the characters and the plot so far. The only downside is why pull this dickhead out of that CIA nuthouse? There is no way they would not pick the Navy pilot over Parker. To much is at stake to put on the shoulders of a committed madman who sings Nazi songs. Excellent pilot. Must watch television.
  • Frank B Parker former navey seal, placed in the CIA nut house after completing last mission in Somalia. Frank Parker is a very inelligent and relentless person, will do what is necessary to complete his mission.

The program "7 Days" is based on Frank B Parker crononaut. He is the only person that is able to travel back in time and survive the ordeal. In later episodes you learn that several other crononauts have attempted this and each have perished. Jonathan LaPaglia is excellent as Frank B Parker, he and Donovan (played by Don Franklin) are best friends who served in the same seal unit. These two make the program great, the remaining cast are great supporting characters. However, it is Frank Parker who makes the program click. He is a great actor.