7 Days

Stairway to Heaven

Aired Unknown Oct 11, 2000 on UPN

• This episode is one of my personal favourites, it has a little of everything. I wrote this at 5AM, and I have never written a review of any kind before, so please don’t be too harsh :p

This is probably one of my favourite episodes of the series so far, although truth be told, this is the first episode I have seen of season 3. If the rest of the season is as good as this episode, I will be happy.
    I don’t like the new introductory commentary at the start of the episode, to me it sounds like it was written by a kid (though that’s just like frank sometimes).
    The special effects seem to have improved this season, and it’s the first time that I can recall that they have shown the sphere completely disappear from NNL (Its been a long time since I watched seasons 1 and 2 though so maybe I have forgotten).
    The episode is one of those ones where something goes wrong with a Backstep (this time due to solar activity), I wont elaborate because I wouldn’t want to spoil it for you.
    I wouldn’t call the episode a tear jerker, but it comes close.
    It’s a pity they haven’t brought the series out on DVD, or at least the popular episodes on Mini DVD (as they seem to be doing with Smallville and a few other shows these days).
    And yes, I know I suck at writing reviews… If you have any review writing tips, I wouldn’t mind hearing them.